Did Jesus have a haidresser ?

by edmond dantes 55 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

There is a bit of controversy surrounding Elton as he once asked why Jesus remained single despite being such an attractive man. "It is for the Kingdom of God that I remain so," replied the Savior. But Elton never bought it and insisted there were other reasons the Christ kept coming back for his services.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

According to the book of Maccabeus, Elton was grief stricken at the death of Jesus. Conversely, Richard was portrayed as being a bit too happy about it. What this suggests is probably the main reason this particular book has always been considered apocryphal.

• I quit!
    I quit!

The apostle Paul Mitchell not to be confused with the Apostle Paul was one of Jesus's earliest followers. He was well known throughout Gailee as one of the finest hair dressers of the day. In 33 AD he was awarded both the Hair Dresser of the Year Award and Disciple of the Year Award. He later lost his faith when he went bald.

• wobble
    wobble

It is quite clear that the name of the guy released instead of Jesus has suffered in translation,he may have been a dodgy geezer, but his name was really Barber Abbas and he is the Father of all hairdressers. No doubt he attended to Jesus' tresses in his more gentle moments.

Love

Wobble

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You've got to be joking........

• Mincan
    Mincan

Yea the same one as me apparently. Can't remember how many times people have said I look like jesus in my avatar photo.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey guys you are forgetting this was a perfect man. He was bound to have perfect hair, perfect teeth, naturally manicured and pedicured nails, he probably sweated old spice and spoke like sean connery.

How do I know? well I'm the same.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Thank you all for your wonderful insights keep em' coming everyone was a laugh. Loved the idea of a Barber Abbus. Mincans picture was a great passport photo of Jesus ,I can imagine the border control officer looking up from it and saying Jesus Christ!

I have recently returned from a dig in the Holy Land or maybe that was a gig. Anyway to cut a long story short it seems that recent excavations have revealed an ancient map from Roman times and it clearly shows two establishments. Two sign boards have also been unearthed one clearly marked says, Hair Cuts a sheckle , Rinse and blow dry two sheckles.However the trader next door must have been a shoe repairerer because the sign reads Cobblers to the Romans.

According to further discoveries of parchment the book of Maccabeus can now be included in the Nut World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.This will add validity to the pictures of Jesus as shown in Waktower artwork.

I will reveal later the contents of what has now become known as the Barber Diaries which incidentially is written in Barber Abbases own hand prior to giving a Roman soldier a close shave plus wash and brush up.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Of course Jesus had a Hair Dresser..

Thats why he always looked Fabulous!..

Image hosting by Photobucket

........................... ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover

Jesus likes this thread:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest