Paulapollos

by minimus 130 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

potential superstar newly baptized can rise up the ladder very quickly with enough brown nosing, remarkable hour count , being a Regular Pioneer etc, seen it happen

• minimus
    minimus

I think if the computer thingy question can be addressed, it would be a good thing.

• besty
    besty

Google has 149,000 matches for that piece of code - seems a fairly common occurence.

Simplest explanation is usually correct.

• minimus
    minimus

alrighty then

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Keep in mind that the Knowledge book came out almost 20 years ago...

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

What I found jaw-dropping about the WCG video (and admittedly, I didn't watch the whole thing)--Armstrong predicted 1975 too??!!!???? Does anybody here know more about that???? When did he start predicting 1975 and could that have had any effect on the WTS's own prediction?

• cofty
    cofty

<!-- @page { margin: 2cm } P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm } -->

That is a piece of HTML code. It is in comment tags <!-- --> so it doesn't show on a web page its a piece of styling instructions. I suspect anybody who writes their comments in Word and then copies and pastes it may get the same unwanted line in their post. It is very common in comments all over the web and is no indication of any link between the two posters at all, just that possibly they both edit their posts in another programme

• besty
    besty

@ cofty - that could be true or the posters in question could be having affair.......:-)

doncha just love the rational thinking ability...?

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

It's not all they have in common. They also both know London Bethel intimately.

Just sayin'

• besty
    besty

as does anyone who has been in London Bethel - they can't all be the same person until the end of time....

just sayin...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit