Please help? My sis has been summoned to a JC without a prior meeting.

by creativhoney 41 Replies latest jw friends

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

they have caught up with my sis, they want her to come to a meeting on Monday. she says she is going to just go and blag. - even attend a few meetings if necessary. - she has a boyfriend, and they want her because they believe she has been saying negative things about the organisation. - even if she pretends, I don't know how it will bode for her. - can anyone give any sound advice.. ? she would rather not be disfellowshipped but they have relentlessly been tracking her down for weeks and weeks phone calls, knocking on the door etc.

thanks in anticipation of any response.

Andi x

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

My advice (as someone still trapped IN) is just don't go. Let them make whatever decision they want to make but don't submit to their man-appointed authority. She's going to be DFd either way, so she might as well walk away with her own dignity.

I know I will NEVER sit for a JC.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Wow is that awful.

Personally I would not attend. Let them do what they are going to do, and walk away free and with nothing to be ashamed of.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

she says she doesnt believe it and she is just going to go and BS. I am dubious as to whether or not that will work...

• changeling
    changeling

I wouldn't go.

• cofty
    cofty

Do you think they have a witnesses who will testify she has been saying anything negative? If it is a fishing expedition just tell her to avoid giving them anything they can use aginst her at the hearing. They will ask all the usual "do you still accept that...." questions. Nothing to stop her blagging it if she has something to gain from avoiding being df'd.

They are obliged to inform her exactly what the charge is against her when they invite her to attend the jc.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    they believe she has been saying negative things about the organisation

Creativ ...

Can you be a bit more specific ... has she spoken to several people ? Expressed doubts ? Told others she is leaving ? Questioned the JW teachings ?

If it's just one person who brought up the accusation, she can probably weather it if she wants to. She would just have to say that the person who heard her misunderstood what she was saying.

If she has been talking to several people and at the same time is with a worldly boyfriend ... yea ... she is toast.

Rub a Dub

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Rubadub,

yes shes a bit gobby, and shes told a few people she doesnt believe it and she has been looking stuff up on the net. about Russell and Rutherford...

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

like i said on skype - she should miss it, if they wanna DF her they'll do it either way

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I know Zomb, I dont know what she is gonna do I will show her this though. x x catch you on skype soon dude!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit