Please help? My sis has been summoned to a JC without a prior meeting.

by creativhoney 41 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

I was living with a df'ed freind for a while. At my JC, they told me I had only 2-3 days to move out or they would df me.

I moved out and tried to make a go of it, but it was all pretty much a S**Tshow. I would've saved time and much heartache if I had just let them df me then.

Exactly!!! Why cower to these douche bags? I just don't understand. I've already told my wife what to expect if they show up at my house - I will give them one option... they have the same amount of time it takes me to walk to my night stand and grab my gun to make it out of my yard. I am a grown person, I fully made the decision to leave, as many here have. You can't have your cake and eat it too! You made a decision, live with it. Why be disloyal to yourself, which is what really matters, and cower to these small dicked men??

• cofty
    cofty

Sometimes some people have good reason to prefer not to get df'd so that they can keep contact with extended family. Personally I went out with a bang but its not for everybody, nothing wrong with that. They enjoy d'fing people it gives them a sense of power, if you can mess with their system kudos to you.

(by the way sinis why do you have a swastika on your avatar - just curious?)

• sinis
    sinis

Sometimes some people have good reason to prefer not to get df'd so that they can keep contact with extended family. Personally I went out with a bang but its not for everybody, nothing wrong with that. They enjoy d'fing people it gives them a sense of power, if you can mess with their system kudos to you.

(by the way sinis why do you have a swastika on your avatar - just curious?)

Its a wake up call, through shock - the flag is the Nazi SS police, exactly where we are at and headed.

• cofty
    cofty
    Its a wake up call, through shock - the flag is the Nazi SS police, exactly where we are at and headed.

I'm tempted to ask but I'm going to resist

• sinis
    sinis

if you have to ask, I assume you don't have eyes to see what is going on around you. Soon it will be, "Papers, papers..."

Puns are sometimes a good way to get people to think...

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Sinis, shes not bothered about the org, she really isnt, shes bothered about her nephews and nieces. they are so under my mothers influence and she doesnt want to lose them. i got DFd i dont miss the org one bit, I miss my family. its not really about balls, she has plenty of those. also when your on one side of DFd - its much scarier than the reality..

palmtree - I really think they will use her living with me as the thing they get her on.

dig, no they have no evidence other than the favourite kind. tittle tattle tell tales...

Im not too optimistic for her.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

update, they called this morning and she asked on what charges she was actually being called in on. they said Apostasy. - they said they have three people who have testified to it and if she doesnt go to the JC they will bring the people in

they have used my unbaptized nephew and his wife who dont have a lot of 'knowledge' and questioned them, only they dont know that what she said is apostasy - the elders said they asked them and then translated it... devious.

she phoned our mum, and mum was like, Ive got too much on my plate. (usual cop out answer)

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Hi this is the dreaded sister on now my sis left this accoun logged in !

What has happened is i nhave innocently said to a couple of friends that i am concerned about links to the occult ! He He lol! Due to the pyramid memorial stone next to the masonic buildings right next to CT russels headstone ! and that the society says we are to flee from the occult so why have the wt society left it for all to see! Surely they should destroy this n it states ct russel is a 32/33 degree mason etc! apart from that which i havent mentioned i have seen countless subliminal pictures in publications and then going on to read more about how the society was set up i just no longer believe its from God!

I have a strong belief in most of the teachings but this flaw really bothered me! Most people dont even know about it until they have an issue then start to question is all the guilt worth it! Whis is what happened to me! I have had so many job opportunities in singing etc and i have had to turn them down, never got educated because i believed there was no point ! wasted 3 yrs on a guy who was not serious and then took all the gossip and name calling and ostracism most of my life for not quite fitting in as i settled for doing my own dj/singing business!

Situation is now i dumped my fella, stopped going , bumped into an old friend who i completely fallen for and that is going so well and has been for last six months! Elders not mentioned this to me so hopefully they don't know! I would be more than willing to submit to the disfellowshipping if i really believed they had Gods holy spirit as an organization but i dont and i dont see myself going back to all that pressure and fake fickle conditional friendship / love. But i desperately dont want it to become a hard and fast rule that my family cannot associate or talk with me, they dont bother any way so really i should not be bothered , but it still hurts. I do think this is mostly down to peer pressure.

Ultimately i think they are just hoping to see me happy and settled for once and sorted out! I think emotionally the religion has set me back cos i have spent years being screwed up and drinking a lot then going off my head due to anger about being supressed or feeling not good enough! At the moment i dont have to put up with any of that! The elders say if i want to remain a JW they wont DF me and no witnesses will have to come to the JC as i'm now attending. Im going to try and make out that i was simply scared of the stuff i read and asked a couple of friends for help ! My so called friends who the elders asked to go into the JC refutely deny accusing me of apostasty ! So im not sure wot to expect ! Do u think they have more up their sleeve ! Way i look at this is if they are gonna do it stuff em i cant be bothered listening to all the scriptual reasons for it twisted to suit. But if i have a shot of not being DFd then i will try cos i dont want mum to have to bear the upset !

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... others here have given very good advice, so you've already seen this but - I would say that if you go to the meeting, you should just DENY the accusations placed against you.

DENY DENY DENY

Then DENY again.

Say that whomever heard you say 'Blah blah blah...' misunderstood you and is bringing 'false witness' against you.

If you want to go for the Oscar Award - use plenty of tears.

Double Oscars - if you dress really well - only wearing JW-approved modest clothing.

You may be able to pull it off... but if they want to DF you - there ain't anything that you can say that will stop them from doing that... so practice your 'rude finger salute'.

Regards,

...and Good Luck...

Jim TX

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

I haven't been through the DG saga, but my guess is if they say they do have witnesses who'll testify that you were spreading "apostasy" they have them. As much as the Watchtower myths claim that the DFing experience brought straying Witnesses bacvk to the fold because they realised how much they'd lost, it may well work the other way ... if your family sees you bumped, they may well see the injustice and tyranny of it and start to think themselves about how devoted they are to the WT rules. And if friends are lying to you, or you fear you're going to lose them when you're DFd, then they're best dropped anyway. Your new boyfriend is proof that there's life and better friendships outside the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit