Another Scotsman reporting for duty :)

by cofty 55 Replies latest jw friends

• cry
    cry

Welcome Crofty from a Scottish lass - now a sassanach! You certainly have had a varied life experience which will be put to good use on this forum and in your personal life but you sound very well adjusted (hopefully).

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

Welcome cofty from another one of the Scottish contingent.

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome- yes they made the JW's look foolish over the 1914 generation thingy almost 20 years ago- of course. they got by with the same thing over 1975, organ transplants in 1980, etc. Every few years the GB seem to be able to shift their mistakes over to the too-eager brothers. Glad to hear you made it out. I have never heard of a Judicial Committee who heard the facts, did research and ended up siding with the defendant JW whose butt they were told by WT hdqtrs to friccasee.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

cofty

Welcome!

Me and god were finished.

You and God? Or you and the WT and/or the WT god?

• bohm
    bohm

Cofty: A big welcome! Thanks for telling some of your story - i think its fascinating to listen to the reasons people wake up, and how they structure the research when they are still under control. Just want to say that if you ever want to post more details, I for one would be very interested to hear more!

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Thanks for the introduction and welcome! NMKA

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum! Was "in" over thirty years. Out now about four with my husband and daughter. Sounds like your wife is with you?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Cofty!!! So happy to have you aboard

I am one the WT chucked out because I didnt believe in the invisable
    presence of Christ..........I understand where you are coming from
    But I still believe in a Creator......But that is the great thing about JWN
    we can agree to disagree.

http://exjw.weebly.com

Yes I am mouthy/

• zoiks
    zoiks

Welcome, and I look forward to your thoughts on this board!

• besty
    besty

welcome Cofty from a fellow Scot - looking forward to getting to know you better - you have a PM - click the envelope in the top right and if the message doesn't open the first time, press back on your browser and try again....

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit