A conversation With A Jehovah's Witness

by freetosee 29 Replies latest social humour

• freetosee
  • nugget
    nugget

I always thought they were two different great crowds one was A great crod the other was THE great crowd. How dumb was I. Very funny to watch though.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I liked it

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hehehe funny - especially toward the end.

The only criticism I have is that the 144,000 are not the men in Brooklyn who interpret the Bible for JWs. Very few of the 144,000 have ANY real input into the doctrine of JWs or interpretation of the scriptures.

-Aude.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sad but true. A JW can read the Bible and hear the Watchtower.

• TD
    TD

LOL. (I wonder if people are wondering why I'm cracking up all alone in the server room again?)

JW's actually teach that the Great crowd is made up primarily, if not entirely of JW's and thus is actually a small group when compared to the population of Earth. (Although they are reluctant to admit that last bit.)

"The vast majority of the people on the earth" are not part of the Great Crowd, they are unbelievers destined for destruction.

• donny
    donny

The JW must be a weak one. Too much facial hair.

• ziddina
    ziddina

They're twins!!! Or a split screen... Same guy, different shirt...

LOVE the look he [the 'householder'] gives the camera after the second, "[The Great Crowd] they're on the earth!"

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail...) "Run away! Run away!"

Zid

• freddo
    freddo

Did you get the house number?

607! Nice touch ...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah! Noticed the house number too, but it looked too - good - to be just a prop??? Guess they could nail the numbers on, then spackle and paint over the holes when they're done... Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit