LAST NIGHT..!

by iknowall558 39 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

I am planning on partaking of the emblems this year. I personally believe that will ultimately prove to be a better witness than any other action I could take.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Carla.....that is excellent. I will take a note of those. Thanks.

Agonus...... Good for you . We all do what is right for us. I firmly believe that whatever we feel internally should be reflected externally, otherwise we bring unnecessary stress upon ourselves. We need to be true to ourselves and our feelings and emotions, otherwise we will never truly be happy. This week is the happiest I've felt in a long time, and its no exaggeration that I feel fit to burst with joy. This truly feels right to me what I am doing, and I feel I have found my 'thing'.....and no doubt you feel the same way. We are all saying something by our actions......but I think I can say that what we both are doing or will do, will not always be received positively.....but it will give a message to onlookers and thats what matters.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Paul Yes, this is what I'm hoping. And I totally agree with everything else you say..... this is the way things seem to be going and hopefully it will make it just that wee bit easier to reach people, knowing that the Watchtowers grip isnt so tight with some. x

• cantleave
    cantleave

Excellent follow-up. The elders were obviously bored out thier heads by the Public Talk, or they would n't have spent all that time watching you.

• agonus
    agonus

cantleave, I think you may need to change your avatar. Everytime I see it I think "turd with eyes"...

• justified
    justified

WOW I love this!!! I wish I could know where they were going to be out in service the day before... I would definitely do something like you are doing. I have already made sure everyone in our neighborhood gotten true info on them.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Justified. I have help with info. which is great. And good on you for doing likewise.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

UPDATE : PP received a phone call from one of the neighbours in the street where the KH is. He expressed his thanks and was appreciative of the information in the leaflet revealing the hidden side of JWs.

Also, the elder who was watching me along with a brother, ended up going inside the Hall and fetching out another Elder to watch was happening......think I may be taken off the mikes now. : )

Also, the aforementioned brother has further expressed his doubts, but cant say too much at the moment, although we are all hopeful.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The CO is due to visit in a couple of weeks, and instead of having everything ship-shape, with all the shepherding calls done and paperwork tidied and presenting themselves as an ideal congregation.....they are going to have this wee 'problem' to present to him.

- Poor elders.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi IK,

cameo-d:I would think the leaflets stand a better chance of being read when left "privately" rather than in KH parking lot.

I agree with cameo's view. I would not take the "fight" to the kingdom hall but throw the lifelines away from that arena, at their home and let those who are interested respond.

If you stir up the hornets nest, the worker bees will be on high alert and many will get stung. You need to deal with the queen in the spirit realm Ephesians 6:12

Above all, make this your mantra :)

1 Corinthians 13:3 (New International Version)

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit