Four die out in service in Texas

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 51 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

I'm not sure what you mean by that John... basing morality on the actions of JWs. I haven't given any indication of my morality based on anything said on this thread. I have given my opinion of how the JW religion uses these type tragedies to further their own cause. And that opinion is based on fact. Facts that many, if not most, who were associated closely with the JW religion can attest to.

If people think it's insensitive or too harsh, so be it. I will not give the WTS a pass just because some members died in a horrible accident. It's still a cult that takes advantage of people and situations.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

JD,

You seem to fill with "righteous indignation" rather easily these day or perhaps you are always this way? Anyway let me say I think your a little too much man you need to take a chill pill and not get so bent out of shape over people comment life is too too short man.

Sometimes the things that bother us most in what we see in other people are things we have in our own as Carl Jung would say "shadow" that is things we hate in ourselves but can't face it and so we transfer (transference)them onto others. Are you shadow boxing JD??

• moshe
    moshe

here is another link about the accident from a Ft Worth newspaper-

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/1859007.html

I don't think anyone is a pos here, either. Notice the open dialoge here? You won't see that at the KH. While some brothers and sisters might think , the field service killed them, why didn't Jehovah prevent this accident, there are safer ways to find potential Bible studies, than driving all over the city- like the Internet- why aren't we using it? Lots of thoughts and doubts rolling around inside the JW's head, but no way to talk about it without ending up on the "marked" list.

• watson
    watson

The "old guard" can sit around and debate, discuss this subject, but not the rank. The rank and file don't have the "spiritual maturity" to come to conclusions that are in line with the org.

On a more serious note, why did John Doe call Undercover a point of sale?

• moshe
    moshe

point of sale- had me confused too, I know nobody here would call anyone a "piece of s*ht".

• undercover
    undercover
    On a more serious note, why did John Doe call Undercover a point of sale?

LOL... but it wasn't me he called anything though I've been called worse...by better

• watson
    watson

Ooops.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

New to this thread today...I just want to add my condolences for the loss of four doubtless sincere people..Accidents happen , no doubt a good many will be grieving.

• snowbird
    snowbird

He called A_K Jeff a pos.

I had to google it, too.

Sylvia

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I might as well put my $.02 in here too, I feel bad for them but since I don't even know them, and so many people will be dying tragically today, tomorrow, and all the days here after, just to keep it in perspective, I realistically have very limited bad feelings over the matter.

I would like to express my sympathies to the new poster that knew one of the victims quite well he is probably the one who feels the most pain over this here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit