Since Leaving The "Truth" Is Your Life Better?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• lgadsden
    lgadsden

I HAVE BEEN OUT THERE FOR OVER 20 YEARS SO AS FAR AS LIVING A LIE IT DOENT APPLY TO ME. I READ THE BIBLE!!!!! SO OF COURSE IVE LEARNED THAT WHENEVER MAN COMPARES THEIR KNOWLEDGE TO THAT OF THE BIBLE AND IT SOURCE MAN WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG. TO HAVE THE FEELING OF BEING CLOSER TO GOD AFTER LEAVING HIM BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW WHATS BEST FOR U BETTER THAN U DO OR BECAUSE HE IS TAKING TO LONG IS JUST WHAT IT IS A FEELING AND NOTHING ELSE, PER THE BIBLE. AS A PERSON THAT HAS SEEN AND EXPEREINCED BOTH SIDES, I GET IT. COMMON SENCE WOULD B THAT THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO LIFE THAN DOING WHAT WE CHOOSE TO DO W/O CONSEQUENCE DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN. IF EVERYONE DECIDES TO LIVE INDEPENDENT OF GOD AND GUIDANCE IT IS THEIR CHOICE BUT THERE R CONSEQUENCES. MANY DO LEAVE BECUSE THEY WANT TO DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. Y A PERSON WOULD WANT TO GO BACK DOWN THAT ROAD BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS TOO HARD LEAVES ME AT A LOST. JUST CURIOUS WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YR LIVES NOW? DOES IT FEEL GOOD THAT YVE MADE YR SELF A SOILDER IN SATANS ARMY? WHO DO YOU PRAY TO AT NIGHT AND THROUGH WHOM? JUST PLAIN CURIOUS

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

"soldier in Satans Army " LOL

• minimus
    minimus

So, Gadsden, r u still a JW?

• Heaven
    Heaven

lgadsden... just as an aside here and a little advice... you might want to cease with all capital letters as this is representational of shouting in instant messaging, emails, and on discussion boards.

It is good you are reading the Bible. So since the Bible says to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21) how, may I ask, do you present irrevocable, undeniable proof that God exists? I, too, am curious.

you said: Y A PERSON WOULD WANT TO GO BACK DOWN THAT ROAD BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS TOO HARD LEAVES ME AT A LOST.

I disagree. The truth is easy, it is burdenless (Matthew 11:28-30). What the JWs have is NOT the truth.

• undercover
    undercover

Hey gadfly....

Let me help you out here.

Look at your keyboard. On the far left, probably third key up from the bottom (though it can vary depending on the manufacturer)...there's a button that says "caps lock". Press that button.

Thanks,

undercover - of the Soldier of Satan class

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

U/C PMSL! welcome fellow SOS, we should stick together

• minimus
    minimus

Oh Undercover, that's where it is!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

is the Solder of Satan a new class for us ole 'postates?

• minimus
    minimus

methinkso

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

DOES IT FEEL GOOD THAT YVE MADE YR SELF A SOILDER IN SATANS ARMY?

We got a live one here, folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit