Are there any atheists that experienced demons atacks?

by outofthebox 49 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Satanus, can I some of whatever you were on? Seriously, IMO the sub-conscious is very powerful and is affected by our earliest influences. If you were brought up to believe in Demons as a child, this is part of our sub-concious paradigm, and can be made a reality by the sub-consious under certain cirumstances, e.g mental stress / anxiety, drugs or even hypnosis.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never had a demon attack. And my religious beliefs have run from Catholic, to willful non-belief in God and Jesus, to secular, to Jehovah's Witless, to believing that God is an Almighty Lowlife Scumbag and that Satan and Jesus are both on the same side, trying to save us from God's Tyranny. And no demon attacks.

If an atheist were to have a "demon attack", they would probably use science to explain it. And, chances are pretty good that science would have the answer--usually, the "attack" is nothing more than a minor hallucination right at the moment the person gets to sleep, and then gets woke up at that point. Nothing serious.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

They are running rampant on this board.

http://144000.110mb.com/trinity/index.html

• DubR
    DubR

This is one of my biggest questions now. I grew up a JW and have heard of many demon experiences. I remember at 10yrs old, I was laying in my bed and some kind of unseen force was sitting at the foot of my bed. I was wide awake and jumped up and ran to sleep in my sisters room. Also recently, about 2 weeks ago, I was trying t go to sleep and as soon as I opened my eyes my tv turned on by itself (no timer or anything like that). I wasn't scared when it happened, just annoyed and turned it off and went back to sleep. Nowadays I would rather come to a conclusion that these unseen forces are unknown lifeforms or even aliens instead of demons. I have noticed with my new belief, even if some weird experience does happen to me I wont be scared like I was growing up a JW and would most likely be facinated. At the same time I wouldn't play with a Ouija board or practice Satanism or something because weird crap will happen. I feel someday science will explain what these unseen annoying forces are! Until then, they dont scare me anymore.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    I have noticed with my new belief

What's that?

http://144000.110mb.com/index.html

• DubR
    DubR

It is the belief that all the supernatural creatures in the Bible (God, angels, demons,ect) don't exist. My new belief is basically no one know what the unseen forces are and I dont have to believe the Bible whenever there is a big question mark on anything humans dont understand. Also I have a friend who is a witness who sees tribal heads, evil shadows, and hears random voices whenever he stops taking his schitzo affective disorder medications. No one can pray those things away!! That has nothing to do with demons but all to do with a genetic chemical imbalance. As far as doors slamming on their own, objects moving, ect I believe that NO ONE TRULY KNOWS WHAT CREATURE/S are behind that but someday science will discover it just like they eventually discover everything

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    It is the belief that all the supernatural creatures in the Bible (God, angels, demons,ect) don't exist.

No wonder you're seeing demons; you're anti-Christ. You opened the door right up. As long as you believe this drivel you have no hope. That's the way it is. You will only have bad ahead of you in your life. It will only get worse, maybe not right away, but unless you snap out of this idiocy you are stepping into a mine field.Don't delude yourself, and don't fall for the nonsense other atheists spew on this site. The devil came along and snatched away the Word.

http://144000.110mb.com/index.html

• jonathan dough
  • DubR
    DubR

jonathan,

it is idiotic to believe a book that claims that there was a global flood and killed all but a handful of people and a global flood DID NOT HAPPEN. It is idiotic to believe in a Savior that referred to a global flood that killed all but a handul of people because a global flood DID NOT HAPPEN. It is idiotic to believe in a book that claimed every man and beast were vegetarians until Adam and Eve messed up when its evidence that for example the T-Rex lived before any human (Adam and Eve) and they were meat eaters. Hmm I wonder how did mosquitos and leeches suck plants... It is idiotic to believe in ANY documents that were edited by the bloodguilty Catholics. Some documents were too idiotic to be added in the bible while others where less idiotic and were added to the bible. It is idiotic to believe a book that cant even get Christ's resurrection to agree with each other. Last but not least, people like you are the reason I am free from religious bondage because religious people like you are IDIOTIC!!!!!!!!!

• DubR
    DubR

By the way jonathan, I never said I see demons. I stated it was a JW friend of mine. But then again you are an idiot!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit