Are there any atheists that experienced demons atacks?

by outofthebox 49 Replies latest jw friends

• DrJohnStMark
    DrJohnStMark

I experienced some 'demon attacks' when I was a JW. Somehow I got rid of (my internal) demons after quitting the JWs.

Most of my experiences fit well into what I later learned is called a sleep paralysis.

• GLOWCELL
    GLOWCELL

GLOWCELL

ZEN

aliens do exist!

...my other post A Theory Of Everything

ALPHA project's FEAR

not 0's 1's

(a digital language)

Anything and Everything is possible (ALPHA) PROGRAM

PEACE UP

• Violia
    Violia

A deceased friend of mine was from Iran. Apparently in the Islamic religion there is belief in a demon sort of entity. I forgot what they call them but they do believe in them- at least that is what he said. He pooh poohed it as he was Ph.d professor /doctor.

I can't prove it this minute but I bet people in India etc, experience what we might call supernatural things, they may just refer to by another name .

Things that go bump in the night can go by many names.

• Violia
    Violia

"Also recently, about 2 weeks ago, I was trying t go to sleep and as soon as I opened my eyes my tv turned on by itself (no timer or anything like that). I wasn't scared when it happened, just annoyed and turned it off and went back to sleep."

Could have been a garage door opener at your neighbors house. We had that happen a lot years ago.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I've never been molested by demons either as a believing dub or a semi-atheist.

I'm hoping for a pretty lady demon with busy hands.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I experience a demon attack usually after I eat Mexican food.

Curse you Satan

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Homer, were you the one that stank up the restroom shouting "in the name of Jesus!"?

Next time you're in there for an exorcism, remember "courtesy flush" and "room spray".

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Yes I will, I also leave up crime scene tape around the bathroom to warn of demon sightings and smellings.

• startingover
    startingover

Check out this guy getting rid of the demons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ejprxZxdT4

Good thread btw. I've never had any contact myself. Maybe that's because even as a JW if really never believed they existed.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Those farts are timed perfect. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit