Are there any atheists that experienced demons atacks?

by outofthebox 49 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Dissed, you were visited by a poltergeist.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Yes.

Two large demons about 6 feet tall.

Both wearing polyester suits.

For some reason they kept calling me "brother" and saying they needed to get together with me to "see how things are going".

Very creepy.

I'll never forget it.

om

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

In my experience, all demon attacks, both mine and my family members, have always occurred during fevers or 'dreamtime',= that half awake/half asleep period when reality is suspended, and even then, only as a result of traumatic events that relate to the cult we were members of.

• carpediem
    carpediem

Well my son is an atheist, and he didnt experience a demon attack exactly, but he did relate a very weird experience to me.

He was with two friends in a car and broke down about 1 am, somewhere in the countryside, south of England. They phoned a breakdown service and whilst waiting to be picked up they saw a man, dressed in suit of armor with a sword, come out from a bush, run in front of the car, and disappear behind a tree. All three saw it and thought 'crap what was that'. He ran in front of them about three times before it finally stopped. I suggested perhaps they should stop taking drugs! He said two of them had been drinking, but the driver obviously hadnt, but they all saw the same thing. I said perhaps it was someone on the way home from a fancy dress party having a bit of fun, but he says they were miles from anywhere. He has a theory that like people have memories, objects may have memories too. I am not sure what to think. An interesting theory. Mass hallucination is a strange phenomena.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I work in a jail. I have sat in the hospital with anatheist who was attacked by demons.

When your an atheist and you are attacked by demons its called scitzoprhenia.

The demons tell the inmate to hurt someone, the inmate tries to hang himself because he doesnt want to listen to the demon.

The inmate believes there is no God and he has a chemical imbalance and has to take medication to stop the voices.

When the inmate takes the medication he is so drugged that he doesnt know who he is or what is going on.

He hasnt enough energy to listen to the demons, or the voices, or the chemical imbalance.

It depends on your perspective and what you believe. Either way its not pretty.

• Mary
    Mary

I know a History Professor who had a weird experience. He and his family are all atheists and have lived in their present home for over 30 years now. They've all seen a female apparition on separate occasions over the years in the house. Since they're not believers, they're not sure what to make of it.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I doubt any atheist would attribute incidents that were out of the ordinary as coming from demons. If they did, they wouldn't really be atheists.

• behemot
    behemot

I never experienced anything that could not be rationally explained one way or the other.

Even when I was a JW elder I never really believed the demons' stuff. I remember at times being called over in bro/sis houses who thought they were harassed by the demons and, while having to go through the search for "demonized" objects, feeling stupid and secretly wondering "what the f*** I am doing in here?"

Behe

• Satanus
    Satanus

A person doesn't need to believe in god(s) in order to believe in spirits or a spiritual type dimension.

I haven't seen, not in this dimension. However, in a slightly altered mental state, i saw something in the other dimension that i thought, at the time, to be a demon. The way i saw it, it was like it was swimming through the air in my apt. So, i would say that it was in this dimension, yet only seeable if a person was tuned in to the other dimension. Anyhow, after thinking about the experience for a while, i concluded that it was something from my own subconscious.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

A person doesn't need to believe in god(s) in order to believe in spirits or a spiritual type dimension.

I haven't seen, not in this dimension. However, in a slightly altered mental state, i saw something in the other dimension that i thought, at the time, to be a demon. The way i saw it, it was like it was swimming through the air in my apt. So, i would say that it was in this dimension, yet only seeable if a person was tuned in to the other dimension. Anyhow, after thinking about the experience for a while, i concluded that it was something from my own subconscious.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit