My mom died

by twinkle toes 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Sorry for your loss...I guess this event has show you the exit door from JW's. What I don't understand it is you are innactive, spiritual weak, according to WT, but they did NOTHING to help you come back, or to comfort you..what a shame

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Sorry for your loss...I guess this event has show you the exit door from JW's. What I don't understand it is you are innactive, spiritual weak, according to WT, but they did NOTHING to help you come back, or to comfort you..what a shame

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I'm so sorry for your great loss. I wish I didn't know how it felt... both the loss and the Kingdom Hall "memorial".

Great strength to you.

Love,
    Baba.

• poppers
    poppers

I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find strength and a peaceful heart as you live your life in greater freedom.

• journey-on
    journey-on

My deepest sympathies go out to you, dear. The death of one's mom is a loss unlike any other. May you find peace now......and stay with the yoga!

And shame on those that chose to treat you with coldness instead of authentic caring and love. I firmly believe what goes 'round comes 'round and these pseudo-Christians will eventually have to answer for their pride and arrogance.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Twinkle toes, with heartfelt condolences I read your post. I lost my daughter and brother with in a year, with the same Lack of mutual love that should have existed at that time, for those who profess to be Christ like. In my case, I have found comfort in the form of hope from the real Bible Students, the original ones, I had never been so overwhelmed with such kindness from people that I had never met before, in the form of cards letters and emails at just the right time; incidentally I was disfellowshiped at the time both me and my daughter. How they {"the Witnesses treated me and my family at that time should have been criminal.

http://www.bibleplanofgod.com/

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Twinkle toes, with heartfelt condolences I read your post. I lost my daughter and brother with in a year, with the same Lack of mutual love that should have existed at that time for those who profess to be Christ like. In my case, I have found comfort in the form of hope from the real Bible Students, the original ones, I had never been so overwhelmed with such kindness from people that I had never met before, in the form of cards letters and emails at just the right time; incidentally at that time my daughter was disfellowshiped. How they: {"the Witnesses} treated me and my family at that time should have been criminal. What a wasted life I have spent wiith these charlatans, you will see your mother in the age to come.

http://www.bibleplanofgod.com/

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry for your loss TwinkleToes

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm with you in your grieving. Lost my grampa on Wed. So sorry about your mom

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. I hope comfort finds you in your

time of need.....I feel similar when my mom is gone nothing matters about keeping quite......

((((hugs)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit