To you what was the Watchtower Socity's biggest lie ?

by The Almighty Homer 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• loosie
    loosie

We love you!!!

• arwen
    arwen

The lie that they have love among themselves. It might be "love" but it is totally conditional..and that is not true love.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

An organization so apt to make the huge number of "unintentional mistakes" of biblical interpretation as has been made by the WTS is clearly being deceptive when they claim to be God's channel of communication.

Exactly and the reason that their doctrines were falsely presented was they wanted something they

could sell and commercialize for their published literature.

They sold false doctrine, can anyone with a sound frame in mind join that with god's channel,

I don't think so. Logic states that if that is true then every falsely devised Christian based faith is god's channel of communication.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre
    That Jesus is Michael and that He mediates only for the 144,000.

Yep, that one. After reading Romans in a different translation, then discovering this little nugget in their doctrine. I knew I'd never go back.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

That they are Christians.

Oz

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

To me the biggest lie was the world would end in 1975.

I graduated high school in 1972. So the 75 campaign was on.

They told me not to get an education. They said I would never finish school before the end came.

My mother smiled and told me to listen to those who studied the watchtower publications with me.

So I put roofs on houses and then I built houses and then I worked in a factory and then I was a sheriff and

they told me I had to quit the sheriifs department because I could no longer carry a gun,

Although when I got the job it was ok to carry the gun. The bright light started flickering.

It became a strobe light. It blinded me, then it drove me mad.

In 1983 I said the world didnt end in 75 and this bullshxt isnt working for me.

In fact it never did work for me.

It was luggage my mother handed to me.

The second biggest lie was its wrong to take a blood transfusion.

But thats another story.

I survived that one.

• designs
    designs

After visiting dozens of Denominations in the past few years its all pretty much a bunch of chicken parts in a bag full of flour. They all have their little story line and their Oogaaboogaa fears. After nearly fifty years with the Society their oogaaboogaa's came to an end for me. I was free.

-do a little good for someone and something each day.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

"We're not here to convert you" isn't a JWs biggest lie, but it's up there.

W

• EverAStudent
    EverAStudent

Finally-free wrote: "We're not here to convert you" isn't a JWs biggest lie, but it's up there.

lol

When I first sat down to talk with the witnesses they said, "We're not here to convert you, we just want to study the Bible with you." After a year of coming to my home they said, "We can't meet with you anymore because you have not converted and you won't use the true name of God, Jehovah."

Still lol

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The GB members are really the marketing editors and executives of this publishing house/Corporation.

Oops thats a truth..........Sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit