To you what was the Watchtower Socity's biggest lie ?

by The Almighty Homer 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The WTS. organization carefully orchestrated a group of lies which they themselves identified as being " The Truth "

When lies are acclaimed as being the truth and people start to live off these lies a study in human sociality shows that

trouble will embed itself into lives of those who accepted them as being just and worthy truths.

• Awen
    Awen

God's ever-changing New Light.

If the WT contradicts the Bible, then we should obey the WT because they have the Holy-Spirit in a way that the average Christian doesn't and their ways are beyond our comprehension. So we should submit at all costs because they have our best interests at heart, even though they show evidence of other religions which have done the same thing with tragic results. But they are pure and holy, whereas the other religions are not, despite Jeremiah 10:23.

Failed Prophecies

Despite their track record of failed prophecies, we should ignore what the Bible says regarding false prophets because they never actually said "Thus says Jehovah". Even though by proclaiming themselves to be God's mouthpiece, it's not the same as what the Bible says as regarding those speaking in God's name. Because they didn't utter that specific phrase. A mere technicality by human rules. They forget, God doesn't follow human rules.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Masterbating makes you gay!!

Some of you may think this is a joke, but to an 8 year ( which was how old I was when I was first told) it is a big deal.....I was afraid to bathe myself for years!

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

This organization was built on conjecture of complacent bullshit to mislead and manipulate for the propagation

of their published literature. Now there's a truth that anyone can swallow.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Masturbating makes you gay!!

Well OK thats the only solemn truth but thats only one !

• Chalam
    Chalam

Jesus is "a god".

Here's the real deal.

John 1:1 (New International Version)

The Word Became Flesh
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Blessings, Stephen
  • Mary
    Mary

When they said there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq--------oh wait a minute.........

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

The weapons of mass destruction are in Brooklyn???

• undercover
    undercover

I think you were thinking of Weapons of Mass Deception, Mary.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There won`t be any Spaggetti..

In..

The New System..

Because..

Spagetti will be Destroyed..

At Armageddon!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit