Through a Darkened Pane

by compound complex 730 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
    snowbird

CoCo has a way of bringing out the best in each and every one with whom he comes into contact.

JWN is enriched by his presence.

Sylvia

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooo Goody! We have TWO authors of murder, mystery, and ectoplasmic mayhem on hand!

Snowbird, would love to hear more about YOUR story, too...!!

CoCo! I'm going to attempt to pick out your posts that are part of your storyline thread and gather them together into one "Word" document, for ease of reading. After I've done that - no, wait, right now - I'm going to make a teensy, eensy suggestion...

Perhaps create a plot outline??? Actually, if I've read your writings on this thread correctly (???), you've got enough material - in my opinion - for SEVERAL stories/books here...

That's why I want to 'lay it out' and look it over... Back later!! Zid

• snowbird
    snowbird
    ectoplasmic mayhem

LOL.

Sylvia

• ziddina
    ziddina

I've been watching too many episodes of "The GhostBusters"... Zid

• musky
    musky

Well,I wonder if we should get a search party together for CoCo?

I hope you know how much your thoughts are appreciated here CoCo.I hope all is well with you.

And speaking of appreciation.Sylvia,I really enjoyed your story.You have a true gift in your writing style.

"CoCo has a way of bringing out the best in each and every one with whom he comes into contact."

I agree!

CoCo,Baba,Sylvia,Ziddina

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, dear friends, for your concern over my absence! And Sylvia, wax nostalgic all the more. Absolutely beautiful!

I no longer have a working pc or internet service at home. As a result, I am using a library computer; there are only 2 here and the joint is open only a few days a week. At home I'm writing with pencil on paper, and it's much faster as I'm no typist. As all my files and written drafts are frozen in my defunct computer, I have to refer to printouts [which cover probably 90% of what I've written].

This not having 24/7 access has been a major awakening for me in several ways. When you think of writers, musicians and artists of earlier times, they didn't have instant exposure to their work, such as we do via the net and various marketing strategies. Anyway, I'm very appreciative of what I have - you folks, in particular! - and hope that I can stay in touch, though not everyday ...

Love,

CoCo

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

CoCo!!!! We are so very happy to hear from you! Well I am sorry to hear about the computer situation, but I am so very glad it is not something more distressing that has kept you at bay. You know we love you! We do miss your "daily texts" (hahahahaa uh oh I can't believe I said "daily texts") but we might survive if you check in whenever you can!

Love,
    Baba.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Glad to hear from you, CoCo, and I hope your computer problem is resolved...

Mine crashed 5 years ago (not the one I'm on right now...) and I lost EVERYTHING...

Miserable. Now I keep backups, including 'hard' printouts... Zid

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ah, don't I know about library internet service, dear CoCo!

We have a tiny, tiny library, and I feel bad about occupying a terminal when so many kids are waiting to do homework.

I hope to restore my in-home connection when I get my tax refund.

I miss y'all so much over the weekend.

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Baba and Sylvia:

It's wonderful hearing from you! I'm back at the library but it might as well be Grand Central Station for noise and busyness. I'm trying to block it all out ...

Hope everyone else on board is doing well. Time here is limited so I'll do my best in the limited time.

For you, good friend, Musky ... !!! Hi, Ziddy!

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit