All You Apostates are EVIL READ!!

by DubR 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Great job - you and I have alot in common.

elder-schmelder

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Yep...we are all evil here! AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

Glad you are here! Maybe ur wife can join, too! We'd love to get to know you both!

shelley

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome aboard ...I am the Granny on board ,& you know what Grannies do?
    NAG!!!! I am so happy you & your wife are free ,but I have to disagree with something
    you said> I now realize that I wont see my father ever again, HE IS DEAD!

You see I dont believe that ,I believe MY GOD!!! Who I believe created all things
    ( the lovely things in the world ) whom is Jesus with his Dad, & the teacher that was there
    in the beginning ( Yes FATHER,SON & HOLY SPIRIT!) HE ( GOD) Examines HEARTS!!!!
    you dont KNOW your DADS heart.What he really thought in his heart & mind,& since he was
    Your Dad ,he must have been special cos you sound O.K.
    So my darling if you got this far reading( some dont ) the pass over my name.
    Dont give up on seeing your Dad again.The old men in Brooklyn dont know Gods mind.
    Welcome to a bunch of "special people"

http://exjw.weebly.com/ I am a MOUTHY,GRANNY/GRACE GOUGH

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Mouthy, I love you as my own grandmother, but I have to ask.

What about the other points that he brings up?

The more reseach I did I found out man have been on this earth for hundreds of thousands of years, a global flood never happened (didn't jesus refer to one), most of the Old Testament is ridiculous (God doesnt test us but ask one of his faithful servants to kill his own son), the egyptians have never enslaved jews, and last but not least (there are many more) there is no way in heaven or hell a couple of people uploaded every animal into a ark and afterward populated the world over 6 billion peoples of all races in less than 4.5 thousand years.

We now know that people have been on this planet more then 6,000 years.

We now know that is it impossible for the flood to be global.

There is no evidence that the egyptians ever enslaved the jews.

Dont these, and many other, points prove that the bible is men's word and not gods?

with love

elder-schmelder

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

1 more question for mouthy.

The only evidence for Jesus is in the bible.

The other writing that he apears in are all rejected because the stories and books were too crazy, and the Catholics would not put those books in the bible.

How do you explain that there is no other evidence that Jesus ever existed?

elder-schmelder

• watson
    watson

Wow, this letter is almost "custom made" for those young lurkers out there, lurkin' where they shouldn't be!

• mouthy
    mouthy

The only evidence for Jesus is in the bible.

Elder my darling !!! where did I say I believe all that is in the Bible??

I dont...I said I KNOW he exist because of His CREATION.I look out my window
    see the sun, moon, stars,I see the flowers, birds, lovely little babies,( not outside me window)
    I see the waterfalls
    the rains,even the wind,( the power) the animals,where I see he has a sense of humor
    as I have said before I believe a lot of the Bible is written by men,who always want to
    make us believe "I KNOW IT ALL"( Men still try to make me believe them.... I dont)
    I dont know anything EXCEPT ,I cannot believe all this beauty
    just came.... & because I feel that my God leads me, guides me, directs me,I feel HE is a FRIEND
    NO I dont think anyone should listen to me & how I believe. But this is a public forum & because
    I am MOUTHY,& love to tell my 2 cents. Other wise you will all think I kicked the bucket....
    & I want you all to speak nicely about me when I do LOL

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the Real World!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

You're not in Kansas anymore.

Welcome aboard.

The Oracle

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

WOW! That's a lot to go through in such a short period of time.

Sounds like you are heading in a good direction.

So sorry for the JW crap but you know most of us here can completely relate.

Welcome to JWN! It's a great place to vent and learn. Try looking through some old posts in the 'Best of' section.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit