All You Apostates are EVIL READ!!

by DubR 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DubR
    DubR

First off LMAO, i was just joking by my title guys. Im only 24yrs old and I like to have fun! Anyway, this is my very first post on this wonderful site. A couple of years ago I would have thought I would loose eternal life if i had just joined a website like this much less make a post lol. I dont want to type up my life's story or anything but kinda give a quick run down of what I have learned within the last year and a half or so. Well, actually that will be too much rehashing on the past and I am very happy where I am today!! I'll just make it quick lol.

I was disfellowshipped about two years ago for banging my "worldly" girlfriend. Wait, i wasn't exactly disfellowshipped for that, i was disfellowshipped because i didn't choose to "break off all ties with her." Yea, i was like ok I wont bang her anymore, we will never put ourselves it that situation again and always have somebody with us. Of course that was a no go. And by that time I was pretty pissed off by one of the elders asking me ridiculous personal question like "How many times, Is she pregnant, How can u be sure she isnt pregnant, So when u say sex was it intercourse?" That elder could have damn near ask me was she good!! So in a blink of an eye, someone who grew up and got babtized at 15yrs old in "the truth" was on the 'ship'. I had recently graduated from college and was in this new state and new congregation by myself ALONE! I couldn't believe it!

Back then I use to think if anyone was disfellowshipped, they weren't worth anything so I felt like that was my time to do whatever I wanted to do. So my girl moved in with me and oh man it really was a fun time. But that next year I lost my dad to a terminal illness. His illness took him out in like a matter of 7 months. Oh yea, my whole family (parents and siblings) are in "the truth". So of course after his funeral I decided to get married and and come back to Jehovah lol. Because you know, if dont get reinstated I wont ever see my dad again in paradise. Anyway.... I had my wife start a study and we were making the meetings regularly, you know working for that precious man made forgiveness! When I started "coming back" I switched congregations because I was alot closer to another Hall and I was still pretty pissed at that pervert brother and the other pervert brothers who didnt put him in his place. About 5 months after that, my job decided to relocate me to another state. I decided to write my "Letter of Repentance" (im still trying to find a scripture to support that letter) and met with the brothers before I left. Basically when I met with them, they were like "The brothers in the congregation where u sinned at want to know if you are married to that girl you banged and if yall got any kids and is she studying." I was thinking "what does this have to do with me being repentant but oh well I will answer because I want to see my daddy again." To sum it up the elders said "ur doin a good job and stuff but it takes at least a year to come back to Jehovah. You will have to start over when you move into your new congregation and give us a holler after a year from now." That is the first time when I though to myself, this sh*t isnt in the bible and no imperfect man can keep me from coming back to Jehovah (I thought Jesus died for me when I sin) but I guess the individual elders die for us when we try to get reinstated.

From that point on started doing what was forbidden from that religion, start doing research on the Jehovah's Witnesses. Within a month I had found out that the only religion you have to be in to get salvation and everlasting life was: bloodguilty, liars, hypocrites, false prophets, ect... Raymond Franz books helped ALOT!

So in the end I had found out the truth about the truth. The question now was what am I required to do as a Christian and follower of Jesus because I want to still please Jehovah and see my dad again. So the next step was finding out what really was the true religion. After spending many months visiting this site as well as others, I came to 2 conclusions as to where ex-jehovah witnesses go:1)To Jesus-But that basically means they get swept right up into another man made religion and 2) They loose their faith completely in God, Jehovah, Yahweh, YHWH, take a guess cause no one really knows. The more reseach I did I found out man have been on this earth for hundreds of thousands of years, a global flood never happened (didn't jesus refer to one), most of the Old Testament is ridiculous (God doesnt test us but ask one of his faithful servants to kill his own son), the egyptians have never enslaved jews, and last but not least (there are many more) there is no way in heaven or hell a couple of people uploaded every animal into a ark and afterward populated the world over 6 billion peoples of all races in less than 4.5 thousand years.

I have always been a logical young man my whole life. I now realize that I wont see my father ever again, HE IS DEAD! It hurts but have to accept it. There is no paradise coming and nobody is going to heaven to be with the Lawd lol. Im sure alot of people couldn't accept death even thousands of years ago. So within about 2 year I went from a devout JW to a spiritually dead person to now a atheist/agnostic. Its been a great experience! I will never believe in a bible, the god in the bible, or any religion. Its all bull made up by people back in the day and most of the stories in the bible comes from myths!! WOW. Free at last, free at last, thank ...... uh the internet I am free at last. I do have some questions for you guys though. Thank you all for reading my story! Oh yea if anyone is wondering when I started researching that religion I immediately showed my wife what I had found out and she stopped studying soon after. The organ transplant bloodguilt and evil aluminium did it for her. Yep, I snatched her out of the fire!!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Good to meet you, DubR!

Your subject line had me jumping, though. I think it will be fun having you here.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Ha! Hello and welcome, DubR!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Stick around ... it gets better.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

You have survived

the road to REALITY!!

Welcome home

We have cookies and cake

• TD
    TD

That's a lot of change to go through in a short amount of time. Some people have a hard time with it. --Hope you're doing okay.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Welcome DubR. I loved reading your intro post - great writing. So glad you have woken up while you are still young and before your wife got baptised. There are so many of us on here who wasted most of our lives being controlled by the WTS.

Wishing you and your wife all the best

Hopscotch

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Good for you DubR, you guys have it so easy now with the inter-net, I left the JWS at about your age that you are now and we

didn't have the Net back in the 70's, we just had are own intellectual instinct to guide us out.

As you found out when people try and live within ancient mythological folklore , shit happens.

• dissed
    dissed

Nice to have you aboard.

Interesting read. Am looking forward to more of your comments.

One question. There are 66 books in the Bible, most as you said, don't make a lot of sense as representing god, unless you think he's scenile. But are there any you might enjoy to read? And not for humors sake, like Genesis?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit