New sex offender in my hall

by Iwonder17 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Just found out that there is a sex offender in my hall. The "brother" that I was with said " the brothers will make sure that he is not put with any kids in service"

WTF !!!! What about if there are some kids in the parkinglot at night and this creep is walking to his car.

I think that the entire cong needs to know when these sicko's are in their midst

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Yes...the parents have the right to know. How would you feel, if later, you hear that something has happened to a child there?

If you don't feel comfortable in letting people know..let anyone of us know...me, Mr. Flipper, Dinah..or some other poster you feel

comfortable with...and we will be glad to alert. You just might save a life.

Trust me, I know and understand...

shelley

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

" the brothers will make sure that he is not put with any kids in service"

It is incredible that sex offenders are expected to go preaching. A Sex offender would not be allowed to be a teacher in a school, so what is wrong with the Watchtower leaders that they can't see a similar standard is required for preaching.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

That's a good point jwfacts....! The offender would be named and shamed, at least here they are. But to hide them within the congregation, that's just sick!

• life is to short
    life is to short

We have a brother in my hall who is a clear child molesters and loves going door to door. I got his court and police records which the elders will not look at. The records call him a sexual psychopath. It is like I broke the law getting the records which are public according to the elders.

I have asked why cannot the parents in the hall know and I get no answer. I told one mom of a little girl and I told her not to go to the elders but to the cop shop we have and check the internet. No she went to the elders instead and guess what I got into trouble from the elders for telling her and this mom let her little girl sit with the sexual psychopath and his family for a couple of meetings after she found out. I have a friend who is an attorney and deals with child abuse problems. He told me to not tell anymore parents as the mind set of JW's is so strange. The the way this mom reacted I was putting her child in danger by informing her. So do not tell any of the parents. I quit going to the meetings as it was to painful to watch. Well that was a huge part of the reason why I quit going.

I have even called and asked a brother at Bethel why child molesters go door to door, after being put on hold for a couple of minutes the brother came back on and said he would not answer my question. That was just two weeks ago.

It totally makes me sick. I just in no way can even being to understand the reason behind sending known child molesters to peoples doors. Who would think that JW's do that?

The best way I can think of to help is to tell people that JW's do that. I am informing everyone I know. One lady I told said "do they send men who raped grown woman to peoples doors?" The answer would have to be yes. No one is to know the past of anyone. She was upset because an older lady friend of her invites the Witness in as she hates to be rude to them. This truly freaked the lady out I was telling as it should do.

This is truly a very sick religion. How the people outside in the "world" are not getting upset I do not understand. If some other religion were sending known child rapist to my door I would be flipping out. But yet it is clearly happening right now with Jehovah Witness and there truly seems to be no real outrage over it.

Am I missing something here. Why is no one really that upset. LITS

• life is to short
    life is to short

lwunder17

Just one more question how did you find out? In my hall there is a very strict do not tell policy. No one is to know not even all the elders. I only found out because of this person being involved with my family. Oh were the elders ever mad that I knew. Thus that was why I got the court records and then the police records to have proof that I was not lying. Because of this I found out two more brother were also sex offenders and one had been taking care of a little girl at the meeting for a couple of years util I flipped out. Her mom was never told.

• avishai
    avishai

If we put those guys, chimos, in the ground, their would'nt be a problem.

• DJK
    DJK

Tape copies of those records on the inside of your car. While your at the KH, someone will be nosey enough to read them.

• sir82
    sir82
    " the brothers will make sure that he is not put with any kids in service"

Meanwhile, he'll be taking notes to make a "return visit" on every house he calls on where there are kids that are attractive to him.

Oh, but those are just "worldly" kids...who gives a flying fig about them?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Idiots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit