New sex offender in my hall

by Iwonder17 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

The only thing the WT and local congregations are concerned about is protecting their image to outsiders. These people are "wolves in sheeps clothing" and "white washed graves".

Most of the elders I knew were sick minded WT drones who had not one spiritual bone in their whole body. Wish I had a nickle for everytime I was out in service with an elder and he couldn't find a scripture in the bible to save his life. All they can do is peddle magazines. And they may look good on the outside but are full of all vile things inside. I mean how can you NOT have a heart and want to protect the littlest, most helpless people in your congregation? These are little children who do not have a voice in the world.

I say its time for 20/20 or dateline to do another story on pedophiles in the WT!

• life is to short
    life is to short

I totally agree that everyone needs to know. I just right now can not go so far as going to Dateline or 20/20, as I have been on this for so long that I need to recoup.

I was thinking that though the GB dose not care about children, if we could still get ones to call or write to them telling them that we do not sex offenders calling on us at our homes, it might make some difference. Have our neighbors and friends call and write, our family's call. The number to Bethel service department is 1-845-306-1000. The address is Christian Congregation of Jehovah Witnesses 2821 Route 22 Patterson, NY 12563. Or 124 Columbia Heights Brooklyn NY 11201 Call or write and tell them that we want to be put on the do not call list as we know that Jehovah's Witnesses are sending sex offenders to our doors. That it is an outrage.

Remember the letter writing campaigns of the 70's when I was a kid. How the GB asked us to write to the government of Malawi. Why not do it to them, they may not care about children but they care about people knowing that they are sending baby rapist door to door. Let them know that we know and we are ALL going to talk about it.

Evil prevails when good people do nothing. Just one of us going on Dateline or 20/20 would make an impact but not like 100's of us writing and calling over and over. Everyone needs to take a stand on this instead of just talking.

This is just my thought on this as life really is to short to let one more child be hurt.

• life is to short
  • xeracia
    xeracia

My childhood friend was sexually molested by her brother. At the time I did not have a clue it was going on. I just knew that she wanted to spend as much time at my house as humanly possible. And she wouldn't let me step foot in her house. If I did go to her house she would quickly rush me into her room and lock the door. She was part of a large family. Her mom was always bouncing from man to man. The one good man her mother found, didn't stay with her long. He had 3 girls of his own and his 12 year old daughter ended up pregnant. I now wonder if that baby wasn't conceived by my friend's brother and if that wasn't what made this man leave so quickly.

I didn't find out about any of this until a few years ago when this brother married a sister in the congregation who happened to be my sister's best friend. And he started molesting her young daughter. This sister filed for divorce and went to the elders. They of course told her she had to have proof. This was when she went to his family and found out about my friend and what went on with her. And that her mother knew what was going on and wouldn't come forward or say anything. They kept it all hidden. And of course the offender was repentant so nothing got announced. He still attends meetings and works at the local Wal Mart. I see him all the time.

Another offender locally was arrested and served time in prison. There was even an article about him in the newspaper. He molested his daughter as well. But because apparently his psychologist has diagnosed him as a sex addict they cannot disfellowship him because he could sue them or something stupid. So for those of you who are disfellowshipped for fornication, go see a shrink and have them say you are a sex addict and sue the congregation. Because apparently that is illegal.

• life is to short
  • flipper
    flipper

Feel this is an important topic, wanted to bump it up, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

After I left my congregation I was in for 10 years because of the child molestor in it, we had a convention a few months later. One of the young brothers at our old hall told my husband that he saw the child molestor in the bathroom at the convention staring down little boys. He went up to him and told him to leave. Then he informed the local elders - nothing happened of course.

The following week the molestor goes to one of the elders and tells him that he hears Satan speaking to him and telling him to do bad things.........hmmm what do you think he meant by this? The elder's wife who was a nieghbor actually told this to me.

Anyway, eventually the guy just left that hall and showed up at another. I was told from long time JW's that this was his pattern. He is not allowed to go door to door but he does it anyway.

Just a note for those still in the org. NEVER leave your young child unattended either in the hall, at conventions or at fellowhip gatherings. Also do not allow any young MS or pioneers, etc. to study ALONE with any of your children.

All JW's need to be on the lookout to for inapproprate touching, hugging or caressing of young children by people that are not their parents.

If enough Witnesses speak up, the elders would not be able to hide these molestors. What are they going to do, Df the entire congregation?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

So he's a sex offender. Are we to understand that he has been taken into custody, prosecuted, and is now free? OR does this mean that the Society has a record on him?

• LanDi
    LanDi

Well, he's in good company. "Do not be msiled. Bad associations spoil useful habits.". Can there be any worse association thana child sex offender?

Every congregation has at least one, I can assure you. My JW grandfather sexually abused my mother ( yeah, the family are classic JWs no wonder she's been such a mess all her life after their non handling of such a crime ),and I know of several of these creeps in various halls. They are no different in priveledges to you and I, except they get treated better. What if a child goes to the restrooms during the meeting? Ask yourselves, does it make you shudder ?

Are any of you aware of the Baby P case here in England ? The small baby ( around 18 months) was tortured to death for months by this pychopath, who also has a conviction for raping a two year old. Not a nice fellow I'm sure you'll agree. But get this, he is now, a committed Jehovahs witness, fighting his conviction for the child rape citing that it is an unstable conviction ( she can't give suitable evidence you see )

So, when this piece of human filth is released, if he continues with the religion, how comfortable are the sisters going to be having a man who not only raped a two year old but toirtured a baby to death round their kids. BEar in mind most sister won't know who this man is. Not going to recognise his facve are they ? THis man is EVIL. Still he'll be knocking our doors.

For all those of us who may have sacrificed and lost so much for the truth, such as letting go the sister/brother we fell for because we didn't feel spiritual enough, leaving our worldly girlfirends / boyfriends ( that just smacks of such unbelievable self righteous snobbery when you're out of the ORG) yet we'll have a Pedophile knocking our doors telling us how we should repent and move closer to God. Curse them. To quote Apostle MArk about Hell " Where the worm does not die.". Nice one !

• life is to short
    life is to short

The child rapist in my hall loves to go door to door. No one can know. Lovelylil2 is so right never, never trust you child with anyone in this religion. Never let them use the bathroom alone, and never let them be alone in a car with an elder or MS while you go on a RV. Sick is it not that parents have to be so on guard but we got it from the month of a brother in the service department just four weeks ago that parents cannot be told. Sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit