Delroy Grant the "Nightstalker"

by cantleave 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Of course Splane did not say anything about Delroy Grant. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

However it appears true that he associated with the congregation, some may have considered him a brother ( that is what some think of me because I was often there with my wife pre Covid , and that would be a mistake too) .

Whether the drama will bring this out I don’t know , it didn’t play a part in his capture as far as I know..

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have just watched a I T V documentary “The Real Manhunt: The NightStalker “ This was screened over a week ago but is still available on Sky catchup. ( UK only I guess)

The interesting point for us was that after his arrest , one his neighbours says what a nice Man he seemed and “one of Jehovah’s Witnesses “

In fact he was apparently just associated and his wife was the dub, but it shows how he was viewed in the community.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

This bas*** raped and terrorised ladies just a few doors away from where I lived as a young woman years ago. Probably the beginning of his sickness.

I wonder why white men are typically paedophiles and black men are typically the ones who target elderly women (not sure the name for this). There must be a psychological reason for this.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@diogenesister: that isn’t true. Child rape and pedophilia happen in both white and black communities, there is a stigma in the black community against reporting to the police and there is a lot of normalization in that community however so it is often not reported. Most research even explicitly excludes blacks https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1130987/ but there is plenty of evidence that the problem is a lot deeper, generational and culturally accepted amongst blacks.

The media also play a role in this as they tend to amplify the stories about white people ‘doing something bad’ (it happens a lot less in relation to the share of population, so it’s more newsworthy) a lot more than blacks (based on crime statistics, you should see a lot more black people in the news if reporting was done on every crime)

In regards the elderly, more black people work in lower end healthcare jobs such as elder care and nursing, and again, that behavior is normalized, especially against elderly of non-black races (black supremacy has been a thing since the late 50s and is now deeply engrained). So there is more opportunity, it is acceptable within the black community, hence you hear about it more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit