Delroy Grant the "Nightstalker"

by cantleave 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    His wife has MS so he may have taken her in service, doesn't prove a thing.

I think it proves plenty. Even if Besty is mistaken, which I highly doubt, this guy probably found his victims through the door to door work. Hopefully people will start writing to kingdom halls to be put on the do not call list.

• wobble
    wobble

I don't doubt Besty's source, I just meant that it will be a while before we can believe the Press and their take on it.

And I agree dear Jamie, if it has a negative effect on the door to door harassment it will be the only good to come out of this.

The public are not aware that the WT/JW's are very very lax about who goes in F.S, they (JW's), always see it as a good thing, even for a paedophile, to be going door to door. I know some areas, and individual Congos. are on the ball, but too many are not.

Let us hope that the publicity is nothing but harmful to the WT, they deserve to be exposed.

Love

Wobble

• Gregor
    Gregor

Just so he wasn't caught masturbating!

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

It makes you wonder what God and His Holy Spirit have been doing for the last 20 years, maybe The Night Stalker cut the phoneline between God and the GB too.........

Raped twice at 88, the victim's story

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Sick bastard.

It seems to be the fashion for infamous sex attackers to be JWs of late.

• undercover
    undercover
    What confirmation do you need beyond someone I know that is in his congregation saying that he is a baptized JW?

Your word is good enough for me...

However, I can understand that some want verification from some kind of "official" source. If one were to talk about this to JW family and friends and they said, "I know for a fact that he's a JW" and was asked to prove it, saying, "Well, Besty told me so" isn't going to work.

This comment made me pause for a moment:

It just makes me shake my head when I think of all the decent Jehovah's Witnesses that are allowed by their conscience Governing Body to talk to this man and treat him as a brother, and yet my own family are forbidden to talk to me for the rest of our natural lives because I dispute the fact that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BCE.

More evidence of what a cult the JWs/WT Society really is. It's truly sad how people are manipulated.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Delroy Lindo-SGG-026908.jpg

No this Delroy, surely?

Sylvia

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This newspaper says that the wife is a J W..He used to be also but , not lately..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/in-court-the-carer-accused-of-being-londons-notorious-night-stalker-1821743.html

"At the front of the house is a railway track. Across a footbridge, a few streets away, is a house where Mr Grant's wife, Jennifer, used to meet with fellow Jehovah's Witnesses. Women there said that Mrs Grant had been a member of the religion for about 20 years, before her illness.

They said that initially Mr Grant would only attend the house, or the nearby Kingdom Hall on David's Road, to drop off or collect his wife, but that he later became a Jehovah's Witness too.

However, his devotion was cut short by his wife's illness and he never went out knocking on doors with her. Because of her illness the pair stopped attending the Kingdom Hall and became "disassociated" – the term members of the religion use for Witnesses who have lapsed. Mrs Grant was later persuaded to return, but Mr Grant did not join her.

One fellow Jehovah's Witness, who knew the couple, said: "He got involved and came to a few meetings, but he was never very enthusiastic. She is a black lady and was very tall, slim and glamorous until her illness struck. After her illness she lost the use of her legs. She used to tell everyone 'look after your legs'."t the front of the house is a railway track. Across a footbridge, a few streets away, is a house where Mr Grant's wife, Jennifer, used to meet with fellow Jehovah's Witnesses. Women there said that Mrs Grant had been a member of the religion for about 20 years, before her illness.

They said that initially Mr Grant would only attend the house, or the nearby Kingdom Hall on David's Road, to drop off or collect his wife, but that he later became a Jehovah's Witness too.

However, his devotion was cut short by his wife's illness and he never went out knocking on doors with her. Because of her illness the pair stopped attending the Kingdom Hall and became "disassociated" – the term members of the religion use for Witnesses who have lapsed. Mrs Grant was later persuaded to return, but Mr Grant did not join her.

One fellow Jehovah's Witness, who knew the couple, said: "He got involved and came to a few meetings, but he was never very enthusiastic. She is a black lady and was very tall, slim and glamorous until her illness struck. After her illness she lost the use of her legs. She used to tell everyone 'look after your legs'."

I don't suppose they mean disassociated in the way that we know it.....I personally do not know anything about them. just noting what the papers say

• pallemar
    pallemar

this paper say he is a JW

as they write:

Senior officers at Scotland Yard want to know why the suspect wasn't stopped well before the number of alleged victims reached 200.

The internal probe was launched as the father of 11 children appeared at court yesterday charged with sex attacks on 11 elderly women.

Grant heard a clerk read out the 22 charges of rape, indecent assault and burglary.

The twice-married Jehovah's Witness could face further charges.

Detectives have until Thursday to quiz him about 200 rapes, sexual assaults and burglaries across South London dating back to 1990.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1228061/Night-Stalker-suspect-Delroy-Grant-accused-grave-dead-victims.html

• pallemar
    pallemar

can we trust JW in this case? have the Wathtower a damage control department, to avoid damage to them?

and who can we trust anyway?

and in all this we have to be fair about who is what and who is not.

we can't blame them for some one who is not a member of the congregation anymore.

but a good question, woulde be,

if he stoppet with being a JW. then how far back, did he do what?

and was he a JW, meanwhiel he was a rapist?

the case startet 1990 what is 18 years back, what is a long time ago.

so why did he stop being a JW?

was he disassociated, and have JW some knowlede, what coulde have stoppet him, manny years ago?

Theocratick warfare, the JW are marsters in it.

all those questions, all those lie.

some JW in Denmark lie so mush, what i think they are saving up to a paradise in hell.

maybe it is why i'm a bit paranoya about what JW say ;)

have it nice all, and thanks for the info BluesBrother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit