Delroy Grant the "Nightstalker"

by cantleave 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cantleave
    cantleave

According to Radio 4 is a Devout JW

• Clam
    Clam

Yes they've just said that on BBC 6 pm news too!

A married man suspected of being Britain's most prolific sex attacker was being held by police last night.

Father-of-seven Delroy Grant, the alleged 'Night Stalker', was arrested early yesterday following a surveillance operation.

The 52-year-old is a full-time carer for his wife, who has multiple sclerosis and has been confined to a wheelchair for the past five years.

He was being questioned about 200 rapes, sex attacks and burglaries in South London since 1990.

Almost all of the victims were elderly women.

Neighbours said his wife Jennifer was a Jehovah's Witness who goes from house to house with her husband to attract more followers. It was not clear whether he is also a Jehovah's Witness.

Source - Daily Mail http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news8493.html

• besty
    besty

He is a Jehovah's Witness in the Forest Hill Congregation.

I have this on 1st hand authority.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It all seems to be based on neighbours comments at the moment..some news sources on google say that his IS, others say that his wife IS.

If he took her out in service, that would be a definite...

This case seems too serious for sarcasm or black humour

• cantleave
    cantleave

I agree with you Blues. He has acted in a dispicable way.

• besty
    besty

OK just to put this to bed - I have it FIRST HAND from a JW that knows him and is in the same congregation that Delroy Grant is a baptized Jehovah's Witness in the London Forest Hill Congregation.

He is a Jehovah's Witness. End of.

• Clam
    Clam

What are you implying Besty?

• besty
    besty

It just makes me shake my head when I think of all the decent Jehovah's Witnesses that are allowed by their conscience Governing Body to talk to this man and treat him as a brother, and yet my own family are forbidden to talk to me for the rest of our natural lives because I dispute the fact that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BCE.

• wobble
    wobble

As I said on the other thread, we may have to wait for confirmation that he IS an active, baptised ,Witness.

His wife has MS so he may have taken her in service, doesn't prove a thing.

Besty's first hand stuff sounds O.K,

if so then Dubs need to ask themselves why their Almighty, loving, Jehovah , who appoints men in the Congregation and sends Noo-Lite to Brooklyn, did NOTHING while this sick monster worked his evil.

Surely the big J could have alerted somebody, or better still had a huge rock fall on him.

Love

Wobble

• besty
    besty
    we may have to wait for confirmation that he IS an active, baptised ,Witness.

You will wait a while for a Press Release from the Watchtower Society. Their silence on the matter, as usual, tells its own story. How much of a hurry would they be in to deny it if it wasn't true?

What confirmation do you need beyond someone I know that is in his congregation saying that he is a baptized JW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit