Hi, Im newly out

by carpediem 54 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Welcome Carpediem ... looks like we may be neighbours!

• goldensky
    goldensky

Hello from Madrid, Carpediem! You sound SOOOO reasonable in your arguments! I'm glad you are here. Hugs.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Welcome & congrats to your NEW (better) life!!

Well done!

Your friend

Newborn

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Welcome aboard Carpediem!

Congrats on your decision to stop going! It is truly fantastic to actually have weekends, isn't it?!?

What a colossal waste of human resources attending all those meetings was. I left a while back as well. My former hardcore JW wife has also left. We are working on some of her friends. Your husband will wake up soon enough, I am sure. Good luck - and ENJOY your freedom and your clean conscience since you have now extricated yourself from the bloodguilty herd of sillies.

The Oracle

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome - I agree with you about the behaviour of a true father.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Welcome! And aww yeah I understand my mom, grandma, and sister is in. I'm still working on them too. But I'm not trying to scare them away... (sigh) it's kinda just hard for me to explain to them stuff, when they are cautioned not to look at what they are told is evil.

• carpediem
    carpediem

Goldensky

Hola, ?es usted Espanol? Estoy Aprendiendo Espanol.

Just in case - En Ingles - are you Spanish? I'm learning Spanish.

• carpediem
    carpediem

MidwichCuckoo

Yes we are indeed neighbours - I am in Nottinghamshire. A few miles North of you. Hope it isn't too windy where you live. A little blustery here, but not too bad considering the forcast.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    In my KH I didnt know anybody with doubts, let alone wanting to leave

You probably did. They were all scared of the consequences of each other finding out.

Cheers

Chris

• carpediem
    carpediem

2pink - I totally agree about finding out what TGIF is all about. When one had to spend the entire weekend either knocking on strangers doors or listening to rubbish at the KH, all one could say was S-H-I-T - Sure happy its Thursday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit