I've had enough of this place

by Psychotic Parrot 43 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    If you can't pay, the hospital should have someone whose function is to find a way to pay for patients who can't afford it. I forget what that office is called -- Patient Support or something like that. Does anyone know how that works? Please sign in if you do.

It depends on the hospital. I once wound up in the emergency room right after losing a job (no income, no insurance), and had no way to pay the $4000 bill they handed me for one injection and the use of their bed for 4 hours.

I applied for their financial support, described my situation, and suddenly $4000 became $70. All you have to do is talk to the hospital adminstration and they'll point you in the right direction.

- Lime

• cantleave
    cantleave

Farkel - Get it sorted - please you have been a breath a of fresh air for so many of us here, you deserve your own breath of fresh air.

Anyone in the USA who is against Obama's healthcare refroms should take into account people like Farkel. Here In the UK cost would not be an issue.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Farkel, perhaps a Catholic hospital will be able to assist you.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Cantleave,

Anyone in the USA who is against Obama's healthcare refroms should take into account people like Farkel. Here In the UK cost would not be an issue.

Absolutely Cantleave! I would be happy for my tax dollars to go to alleviate this pain and suffering for people like Farkel. I will never understand those who oppose it. It's not civilized.

• dissed
    dissed

"Never surrender, never give up!"

- Captain Tagert, Galaxy Quest

Don't let the WTS bastards win. Prove 'em wrong! Enjoy life.

• restrangled
    restrangled

PP: Sorry you are feeling so bad! Tomorrow will be better.....please check in again.

Farkel, you have a PM.

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

double post

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh Dissed!! That's one of my all time favorite movies!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Farkel

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you ultimately decide to get some help for your condition. We/I need you. :)

Parrot, we all go through those times in our lives where nothing makes sense. The only thing I can say is, be patient. It will change, I promise. Have faith... In what, I can't tell you. But have faith....

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have found that time is the best healer. I hope, Parrot, that time is your friend. Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit