I've had enough of this place

by Psychotic Parrot 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I hate the watchtower. And the governing body are the lowest lifeforms ever to crawl out of the devil's anus. But the world really is no better & neither are ex-jdubs, despite their character building experience.

The watchtower and all other religions are pointless scumbag rackets. Religious belief is childish & pathetic. Ex-jdubs & other ex-whatever's are bitter individuals, which is understandable... but as a group they aren't a nice bunch, common causes are never a good thing really. And as for the world... it really is just nothing more than a giant supermarket/shopping mall, a place to buy trash... with the odd playground/battlefield here & there as well.

I quit life.

Bye.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

dont give up PP, we are not all bitter, some of us are good guys.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I'm only bitter about 15 minutes a month. Don't give up. Come on...join my thread on lovers of hip hop http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/184325/1/Alright-anybody-like-hip-hop . This forum is for ex-witnesses to vent for a minute, but most are actually very happy (after time away from the Borg). In all seriousness...please don't give up life. There's plenty of old timers here who I'm sure you can call

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I felt this way for awhile after leaving the organization.

Hang in there,

good stuff all around you,

purps

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Hey what does he me he quits life. I'm concerned. Although I do agree with him to a point because I look back at the countless years I wasted as a JW and find myself to be on the Ex JW website for more countless hours. I'm sick of wasting my time with anything that has to do with JW's either for or agaist them. But I just keep on comming back to theios web site. hahaha

• White Dove
    White Dove

"Be the change you want to see in the world."--Author unknown. It really does start with you. Everything you do and everything you say has some kind of effect on another person.

• flipper
    flipper

PSYCHOTIC PARROT- I'm sorry you are feeling down. Don't quit on life. There are lots of good things we can accomplish in this world- including moving on from the witnesses and/or all religions. We can get hobbies that we enjoy , sunsets to watch , sunrises to observe. Don't put all ex-witnesses into the same box. Although we might have resentment and anger- we can turn that anger into positively being proactive helping people move on in life and finding fulfillment in non-religious ways.

If you feel you are sinking and hurting emotionally - by all means please talk to a therapist or a counselor to assist you with your feelings. I'll pour you a JWN drink tonight and I'll be thinking upbeat thoughts for you and wishing you the best. Take care friend, hang in there - stay with us. Some of us really do care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

free your mind ... consider conspiracy theories

• John Doe
    John Doe

There are two probable reasons for your post:

1. you are planning to commit suicide
    2. you are desperate for attention

In either case, you need professional help. As your post alludes to, you will not find the help you need here. Go to your nearest phone book and find a family counselling service, and visit this site: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ Do not delay. Whether you recover or not is up to you. It is your choice to make.

• mouthy
    mouthy

P P you have an e-mail please read it

Granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit