I've had enough of this place

by Psychotic Parrot 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

You're in the UK parrot:

http://www.samaritans.org/talk_to_someone.aspx

24/7 - you can email from that link if you can't actually speak how you feel.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

"Be the change you want to see in the world."--Author unknown --Gandhi

Dear PP:

Sadly you have mistaken your existence for the role you see yourself playing in this world - and perhaps mometarily forgotten that the world is full of everything, the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful.

Actually, that last is a bit of shortcut of language - for truly all thee experiences take place within you. You generate them. You can guide them. You can choose where to place your attention.

And, if you're honest enough, you'll also remember that every time you feel the world is a cesspool, there have also been times when you've thought the world was a shining star.

Like AwSnap, I'm bitter - but only in a small part of my world. I'm also blissful, hopeful, angry, happy, discouraged, joyous...the whole spectrum.

Because I'm human, and we're built with all these things within us.

There are even good people in those rackets I don't approve of - and hopefully they, like many of us here, maybe even as you have, can start choosing something better for themselves.

It can be a rocky road at times, especially at the beginning - but it's a road to a bigger world with so much in it...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

The world is what you make it. Apparently you're in a low spot now, but don't give up. Never surrender!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pudOFG5X6uA

• Robdar
    Robdar

Parrot, snap out of it. SNAP OUT OF IT!

You are obviously brilliant.

The world needs you.

You know it does.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    There are two probable reasons for your post:

2. you are desperate for attention

In either case, you need professional help.

I just want to add that there is absolutely nothing wrong with needing attention. We are all social creatures, and we all need some attention at times. Social sites like Facebook thrive on giving people the feeling they are the center of attention (you didn't really think it was about connecting with friends...).

Receiving social attention is so importent to us that if we don't receive enough of it, we can get a little loopy, and seek it in ways that do more harm than good. Many of us have found ourselves there, especially amoung ex-JW's (considering shunning and all).

If this is where you find yourself, consider yourself like a stranded person who is slowly starving - try to take control of the situation, keep your wits, and rationally consider what options you have to safely satisfy your body's needs.

- Lime

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Bye!

Will you pick up a quart of milk on the way home?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just because you can`t find..

Any Pictures of..

Jean Claude Van Dam..

Cracking Walnuts with his Bum..

Moony 1

Does`nt mean..

You should Give Up on Life!

............................. ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

Nathan,

Stop throwing sand! It's not nice.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Psycho Parrot. For God's sake! Don't do anything rash!

But, out of curiosity, what did you have planned?

PP? ...are you still there?...hello?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Been there done that. I don't know how many emails I sent off to the therapist that "THis is it". Now I feel like a dork because that was MJ's line.

Healing means pain sometimes bro. It ain't easy and there are no cuts in line. Tough it out and PM people. One thing I had to learn is that other people actually care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit