Extra Extra read all about it. Study Article PDF to be posted on www.jw.org

by jah1914 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That started Jan 1008. Next time a Dubbie knocks on your door, ask for the copy for the 15th of the month. This is the Kool Aid edition that is for publishers only. Doctrinal changes and high control subjects are restricted to this issue. The other is just fluff to attract new victims.

That is why there was some surprise expressed that it was to be downloadable. I think the surprise was misplaced, as it appears that it will only be downloadable to known individuals and will be tagged so that they will know who supplies any copies that show up on the evil internet.

Cheers

Chris

• fokyc
    fokyc
    I can't wait to be able to say - "Did you print this from the INTERNET? You can't trust anything that comes off of the internet!"

I can't wait for this, everything I have ever printed from the JW websites and the CD-ROM has been termed 'wrong and a load of lies', by the COBE in my wife's cong.

fokyc

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I just went look see on their site. they are downloadable as mp3's. No log in, nuthin. but they are of course not printable. just audio.

both WT versions and the awake

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Black Sheep, how does your statement that "it appears that it will only be downloadable to known individuals" square with the official quote that "the study articles in the English edition of The Watch-tower will be made available as PDF files in the public area of the jw.org Web site"?

Not doubting you, just unclear.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

This bit does that for me. Note the position of the apostrophe.

The file will in-clude a cover sheet with the publishers’ information in the header

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit