In the Interests of Unity Between us Brits and You Yanks...

by creativhoney 221 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have to post this again cuz it tickles me so and I loved Hugh Laurie way before "House":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-BAUG97gZo

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

come on Edmond they dont talk like that in London lol. and as for lancashire, have you been watching the goodies?

• watson
    watson

Pip, pip!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Creativhoney,

Art al reet and ow do, are you saying I know nowt about nowt ,e by gum ast tha not bin up to Bowton lately? I feel reet flummoxed now ,I need to sit down and have a swig of some corporation pop and have a chew of me jam butty. It was only yesterday that I nearly had kittens after some body told me to shut my cake hole .

Anyroad I feel champion now because I did have a bit of a cob on, but I have now got together a bit more brass so I can buy more clobber . As winter draws on I need the the reet clobber because I don't half feel cowd . These nights get a bit parky tha knows and it makes me feel reet owd. Al be spitting feathers at the first signs o snow.

Must dash I'm feeling a little po fagged now and I was feeling reet gradely just an hour a go. I upset them ath hall tother day as I called the song book me imm book.

D ya like that ?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

you sound just like Bill Oddie

• sacolton
    sacolton

I say, my good man, care for a bit of spotted dick, wot, wot? Tally ho, jolly good and all that. Ta. Ta.

The Brits have interesting gangsters ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v90KPJ6n4Ew

• undercover
    undercover

Ya'll jus funnin now. I knows ya'll ain't always talkin like 'at.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Creativhoney,

Not that there is any comparison with Bill and myself but I'm here in the middle of the Bowland Forest with my super deluxe binoculars around my neck and up to my eyes. Searching the horizon in night vision mode I can just make out a slight movement in what is left of the few autumn leaves which have not decended to the wintry ground. It is a very still ,quiet , dark and dank moonlight night , you could say heavenly shades of night are calling as the autumn leaves drift by my furry cap. Hark there in the near distance you can hear the hoot of the owl as it communicates to it's mate " it's too wet to woo." The night life here is very subdued at this time of the year as hibernation takes hold of the creatures with body clocks that do not get put back an hour.

Actually I have been in this hide since Spring Watch and the hedgehogs keep shouting in my lug holes "GO HOME STOP MOITHERING " I think they are sending me little messages ,hints you might say telling me that I have outstayed my welcome here in this lovely forest in the heart of Lancashire . I shall jump down turn round and go back to thowd' woman as soon as I finish this cup of watter tha knows.

Bye Honey that's all my thowts for now.

• ninja
    ninja

hey sac....I have actually sung on stage with captain sensible....(singer of wot)......one of the best moments in my life as I love "the damned"....we sang "smash it up" and I had a shot of his guitar too.....

• ninja
    ninja

hey cokester..."on a hiding to nothing" is a common saying here sir

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit