• possible-san
    possible-san

Thanks, bohm.

I respect you.

Please PM to me always.
    Probably, you can get them at any time.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Missing Link, be nice, there is a language barrier, English is not his first language. Be cool!

• bohm
    bohm

If your friends motivation for putting stuff online is that everyone who benefit from it should personally register and tell him thank you -- i think that is a different culture than what is widespread here. I think most here upload stuff because they fundamentally like to help others and they feel the information in the watchtower should be avaliable for free.

Sure he would mind if the scans he made was made avaliable for general consumption so more could benefit?

• possible-san
    possible-san

Mr. asilentone should just make those PDF's.
    Thanks.

I cannot make those PDF's.

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Possible-san,

I apologise for Missing Link, when he evolves into a human he may appreciate that different cultures have different rules of etiquette.

At his present stage, of pre-maesolithic, he has a problem with this.

Please continue to give us what you are able to do.

Love,

wobble

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Give!? He's not giving anything. He's leasing PDFs for the price of one ass-kiss, and signing up for his forum/spam list. Even after that - it's not yours!! If you share it with anyone else, then PS will black-list you and will cut you off in the future. That's not giving if there are strings attached.

I don't care if this is considered "normal" in his culture. It's not "nice" or "helpful" by my standards. I actually contribute to the cause people, check the records.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Thanks, wobble.

I do not hate Mr. Missing Link.
    Probably, I and he are not only intimate.

I hope that he thanks to my friend.
    And, probably, he can get it.
    And, probably, he can offer them.

I trust Mr. Missing Link.
    No problem.

Thanks

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

OK. Are the flu meds messing with my mind here? Am I just being a jerk?

Are you saying I CAN have the file, and I CAN share it? If that's what you're saying, then I'm very sorry for any offense, I didn't understand. Please send me the link via PM.

• possible-san
    possible-san

OK.

Since I upload it, please wait.

You thank to my friend,
    and you should provide the people here.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Brilliant! Thank you possible-san! I don't mind being the one to share the file, if that was your concern. I'm happy to take care of that part for you. Glad we're all on the same team! Sorry for being a jerk. I'm blaming it on the meds (well, ok, I'm often a jerk anyway).

;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit