the Watchtower, December 15, 2009 (PDF)

by possible-san 112 Replies latest watchtower bible

• possible-san
    possible-san

Lady Lee

I see.
    I understood your way.

I never provide it for you and other people also.

Before, you mentioned the Copyright of Franz's book. ("Crisis of Conscience")
    You should act similarly about the publications of the Watch Tower society.
    Your action is not consistent.

I'll hear your answer.
    When your answer is strange, I make a new thread.

possible

• 1914BS
    1914BS

possible San

Your most respectful humble servant ....aaaaaaaaahhhh..... I wish you no respect and want you to say REAL LEMON over and over again ......................aaaaahhhhhhh

• possible-san
    possible-san

I add your name to my list.

Are you that lemon?

Meaning: "defective or unsatisfactory person"
    Oh, I see.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

To your list of persons who you can respect???

and yes I am a unsatifactory lemon type of person that you can respect

• possible-san
    possible-san

Yeah,

lemon list

• Mebaqqer2
    Mebaqqer2

Let me try to explain things in a manner possible-kun understands...

In Japan we are saying person like this one "mou ee chu- nen" (it's enough) because stupid.

Possible-kun is master of kamiawanai hanashi. This one is meaning talking and listening self and not another people.

Many people's not liking pu-kun's attitude, but he making stupid to all! Such person is not kind and is display ganko (hardhead) character generously.

He better than thinking another person first, self second!

Maybe he is coming to be adult in future, but future is far I am thinking...

Mebaqqer

• possible-san
    possible-san

Adults' action (reaction) in Japan is "ignoring" about a person like you.

I'll do so.

Well, "Negative thinkers" has the common feature "they are persistent." (shitsukoi)

• Mebaqqer2
    Mebaqqer2

Your right, even after a moderator has talked to you about your actions, you continue to insist that you are the one in the right...you are truly shitsukoi.

I guess you forgot your own words, "In many forums and bulletin boards, you have to respect the administrator's view" (P-kun post 674, 11/15/2009, emphasis yours). You don't think that applies to you in this forum?

I see you have confused my gambari (hanging in there) in trying to get you to see the correct perspective in how relate harmoniously in this forum with shitsukoi. Of course this is your usual way, to twist people's words and actions to make everyone bad and youself good, so it is no surprise.

Perhaps if you didn't put so much stock into all the self-affirmation stuff you do then you wouldn't lose touch with people around you. The constant telling your self "I am good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me" has only lead you down the road to narcissism it seems.

Mebaqqer

P.S. Possible-kun's site has a large section to discuss the ideas of Joseph Murphy who was a Divine Science minister (check wikipedia to see more about him). P-kun's self affirmation methods seems to be highly influenced by him...I only mention it since others can't read P-kun's site.

• possible-san
    possible-san

I said.

Adults' action (reaction) in Japan is "ignoring" about a person like you.

I'll do so.

Well, Is the person who replied to me the "administrator" of this forum?
    No, she is a "moderator."

By the way, you do not need to mention my website/forum.
    A "moderator" does not regard it as pleasant.

I have not mentioned my website/forum.

• Mebaqqer2
    Mebaqqer2

So if I was on your forum and Mr. Firiosa, your moderator, told me stop doing something I could just say, "Who are you to tell me anything? Your just a MODERATOR" and continue no problem? I really doubt it...

I said a moderator had talked to you. But what do you think they moderate? (hint, forum conversations) Who puts them in that position? (hint, administrator) Boy your lack of ability to make logical connections is truly astounding.

Besides, she referenced a rule given by the administrator and all you did was try to make a personal attack that was not even on the point! She did not take issue with what you were trying to provide, she was taking issue with how you go about doing it as we all have been. Thus your attack on her did nothing to shift the blame off of yourself.

And as for your not mentioning your site, I doubt anyone has a problem with telling people about your site in posts or even appending the URL to your posts. But your connecting registrations to your site with providing material is wrong spirited. This is what other people told you months ago was wrong, but you kept on and even now can't admit was the improper course.

You really need to follow proper decorum in here...period.

hazukashii tte omoinasai! amaeru na! dare mo P-kun no jisonshin o kusugutte, anta ni kobiru tame ni kitehen de!

koko de wa wa o mamoreya!

Think (your actions have been) shameful! Stop treading on people's kindness. Nobody comes to suck up to you and stroke your ego.

In here, follow the harmony! (i.e. go with the flow)

Mebaqqer

P.S. I'm done beating this dead horse...as they say in Japanese, abayo P-kun...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit