Armagedden Suitcase

by Magwitch 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What could someone possibly put in a little suitcase that would protect them from the earth being ripped in two and obliterated?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Blondie, I remember about the WT article in the 80's about persecution and we need to hide some literature, guess what I did? I dug a hole in some remote forest and put some literature in the hole and I covered it. I never went back to that hole! I have never told anyone this before, now you know.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Pack wine, and scotch, at least when the end still isn't here in 40 years it might be worth something!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't forget your toothbrush.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Do not they trust their own God? nor Believe their own bible?

Mathew 24: 14 And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

15 “Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,) 16 then let those in Ju·de´a begin fleeing to the mountains. 17 Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house; 18 and let the man in the field not return to the house to pick up his outer garment. 19 Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days! 20 Keep praying that YOUR flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

Acts 2: 21 And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”’

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

"Nancy, I just do not know if we should be doing that until we hear it in the Kingdom Ministry"

That is awesome - I would die laughing if that ever got into print.

That story reminds me of the Red Scare of the 1950's in the USA. Make sure your Armageddon Bunker is complete and well-stocked!!

Do they also believe that if they look back while leaving the house when Armageddon starts they will turn into a pillar of salt?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey Mag...I miss you!!!!

This is a new one, is it just in your area or directed everywhere? No word down here that I have heard.

r.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I do not know how widely spread this latest comedy extends. Mom regretted saying it the minute she did....I guess she figured it may be posted to show the how asanine they all appear.

• sir82
    sir82

Yeah, I'm trying to figure this out...

OK, you've got a 5 minute warning. Even if you're "one step ahead" of everyone else because you've got your trusty suitcase in hand, where exactly are you going to go in 5 minutes time?

• nelly136
    nelly136

sir82, to the kingdom hall of course :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit