lisavegas420

So far we have.....

1. alcohol

2. vicks vapour rub

3. handgun

4. literature

5. wine, and scotch

6. toothbrush

What else...OMG...I'm need to know what else to pack.

lisa

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My Dubbie has been talking about it for quite a while now, but hasn't gotten around to doing anything, despite a recent tsunami scare.

We really should have our act together, as we do live on a volcanic island with a layer of ash about a metre deep under our house (from one eruption) and hot water bubbling out of the ground just down the road. She doesn't even bother to keep her fuel tank full in case our ancient bridge into town gets washed away.

• bohm
    bohm

* The annointed need an iron rod to 'shepherd' the nations (se rev. 12:5 and various speculations by sadistic s&m-fantasising writers in the WT).

* ugly semi-local 90s clothes as featured in awake.

* If you are not of the annointed, palm branches to wave with when your standing before the throne in hea..EARTH! (rev. 7:9)

* Marshmellows. A convenient snack when your neighbours house is burning anyway.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "My mother let it slip the other day that all the families in their hall are putting together a small suitcase. Inside this suitcase are to be things that you will take with you if given a 5 minute warning that the Great Tribulation is starting and you need to leave your home."

Sooo... where you going to go in 5 minutes' time? One person mentioned 'the kingdom hall'. Many do not live within 5 minutes of that. 5 minutes is barely enough time to get outside the house and to the car... maybe... get the key in the ignition.

5 minutes is not much 'notice' to be given. It might be more believeable if they said 30 minutes.

Plus! Why leave the house? In any disaster/catastrophe - isn't it better to stay home and hunker down?

This sounds like bs - meant to panic the troops.

Regards,

Jim TX

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.amazon.com/7th-Day-God-Rocked/dp/B001KT31HE

Here's a cut called "Armageddon Suitcase"

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there will be far more Dubs not making it then they think will, look at the amount of them with dreadful heart conditions,are inactive,incredibly materialistic, and most of all conduct double lives? also what about those living close to Nuclear Power Plants/Military Installations where nuclear warheads are stored/industrial areas where there is huge problems with pollution/gas and oil refineries all these areas must be a cause for concern when God throws down these balls of fire and the ground cracks open. An Armageddon kit of a few tins of soup and some spare clothing are likely to be very ineffective.

• chickpea
    chickpea

when we were first drinking the kool-aid studying
    and i got a li'l too survivalist about it, including
    having "gear" ready for "the end" TM , a younger
    sister TM, who had been born-in, counseled me that
    my activity was showing a decided lack of faith in
    jah's ability and willingness to protect his own ....

• VIII
    VIII

Clean underwear. Can't go long without clean underwear. No running water, no electricity, no washing machines. Or, you can pillage from the now empty homes and hope that the clean underwear of the now dead people fits.

Or, scrub your scivvies in the nearest river or stream, providing it is not filled with rotting corpses.

Overall, I don't think Jehovah did a great job logistically with the whole Great Tribulation and Armageddon plan.

• nelly136
    nelly136

sanitary towels, in case the shops are destroyed and its not safe to go sit in a field for a week at a time.

• nelly136
    nelly136

if the gas and electric get cut off probably best to take tins that wont be too disgusting eaten cold.

water cleansing tablets, if the water system goes down the waters gonna be a bit rotten with all those decomposing bodies.

shovel for a long drop, if the waters out then the loos wont work.......bog roll....nup thats covered, got literature alerady

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit