Armagedden Suitcase

by Magwitch 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

My mother let it slip the other day that all the families in their hall are putting together a small suitcase. Inside this suitcase are to be things that you will take with you if given a 5 minute warning that the Great Tribulation is starting and you need to leave your home. My father seemed quite embarrassed that this slipped. His response was "Nancy, I just do not know if we should be doing that until we hear it in the Kingdom Ministry"

Hmmm....I wanted my response to be "I see someone is experimenting with mushrooms again"

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    5 minute warning that the Great Tribulation is starting and you need to leave your home.

So where do they go when the 5 minute warning comes? Do they park in front of the nice house they staked out in the suburbs and wait to move in?

W

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds like the persecution game my family played in the 80's. What about hiding literature behind the walls?

• snowbird
    snowbird

A suitcase???

What in the world?

Sylvia

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I hope someone had the foresight to pack alcohol.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Oh, brother. What is going to protect them from a nuclear holocaust? I'm guessing "Great Tribulation" means when Jah hurls fireballs and lightning at all the non-JWs ... why should they worry? Isn't Jehovah going to put a magic protective bubble around them?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

This is true. They've all been preparing a suitcase or backpack for more than a year now.

• nelly136
    nelly136

some vicks vapour rub to spread under their noses to take away the smell of rotting bodies?

no point taking any personal items like photos, their memory will be erased of anyone that doesnt make it through so they wouldnt have a clue who is in them.

no condoms or pills, womens prime purpose will be to brood mare for the next 1000 years ready for the next slaughter.

and if they make it through that the rest of eternity or until the earths refilled breeding some more....nice

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

** Return of vivid memories of suggestions from the platform to sequester and bury literature in a safe place so that one might have access to it when the "great tribulation" was upon us.**

Most of the content would be considered old light now.

Goshawk

(the generation that saw 1975 hasn't passed away, yet class)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug-out_bag

Many of the JWs won't have the needed handgun, or course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit