Confirmation on statement made at assembly this past weekend

by koolaid-man 45 Replies latest jw friends

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Hi RIck!!

I love your phone calls to the watchtower.... I was wondering if the watchtower corp has caught on to who you are since you always give your name in the vidoes. Does this mean that they dont watch your videos??

BTW the watchtower corp is a bunch of sick puppies. How pathetically stupid it is that the R&F have to submit their preaching hours to a bunch of stooges in crooklyn.

I wich the GB would get off their F***in soap boxes and admit they are not annointed!!!!

• dissed
    dissed

It would be so unlike JC to avoid those who need the help.

We had faded a little many years ago and it was a couple of families inviting us over to get us on the JW track again.

If the CA counseled was followed, we would have never been helped...

But it doesn't surprise me they would circle the wagons that way...Are they that scared? maybe

• watson
    watson

Maybe this statement was "accidentally" made. If there is no real emotional response, maybe it will be stated in the Watchtower a little later. Gradually we are numbed, then we get hit with bottom line.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''It would be so unlike JC to avoid those who need the help.''

that's exactly my point. i remember leaving after the watchtower study sometimes with this empty feeling inside me. ''this organization is run by Christ Jesus''. then after hearing comments from the study about keeping away from spiritually weak ones, to avoid these people. that is the seed that was planted that led to my way out the back door.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    ''It would be so unlike JC to avoid those who need the help.''

Hmmmm. Seems to me that JC is rather partial as to who he 'helps'. Actually, I'd say that scripture proves he did "avoid those who need the help" . . . .

Or maybe I shouldn't post when I'm pissed enjoying a Bushmills!

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The GB would lose so much more than one can realize if a mass exodus would occur.

Remember the flock bring in this $ and if the flock disappeared completely that would really put them in trouble,

but then again they already have a billion or so dollars of everyones money that they don't have to

return, so they just could just simply rename themselves and start a new quite easily.

• dissed
    dissed

nic...

Bushmills....on a budget are we??

Dissed - enjoying Zombies tonight in honor of New Orleans

• cantleave
    cantleave

Bushmills - I'm on the Hobgoblin - wychwood brewery's awesome ale

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Rick, I can't confirm those statements at the CA I attended a few weeks ago.

However, the thought was certainly presented at the DC drama this past summer. In the Jesus Bible story, the prodigal just took the money and left on his way. In the JW drama version, the prodigal JW was actually led astray by AN INACTIVE "BAD NEWS" BAPTIZED BROTHER that got him a job, set him up with a slutty, worldly girlfriend, and started his dreams of fortune in the big city. This "bad association" brother was the drunk driver that nearly got them all killed and tried to blame the prodigal JW. So, in their own drama, the warning was to avoid "bad association" WITHIN the congregation.

If that doesn't fan the flames of dubs judgmentally labelling other dubs "bad association", I don't know what would.

• zarco
    zarco

True. But it took me a long, long time to realize who "the stupid ones" really were!

Me too, Willy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit