Russian JWs in Serious Trouble - about to be banned

by Dogpatch 106 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bah!

It's 2009 for goodness sake - they will not be thrown into prison, killed, whipped, or whatever other bullshit information they will vomit out at the kingdumb halls.

Look at the bright side - it gives them yet another reason to think that the great tribulation is finally on them.

It is a high-control group at best; cult at worst, and they should be banned. Not all religion just dubbies.

Thanks gog of magog!

• minimus
    minimus

THIS PROVES THE END IS HERE.

• peacedog
    peacedog

While I am all for free speech, the fact is the WT$ is both a dangerous cult and a hate group. I'm not sorry to see them banned in Russia or any other country.

Here's hoping that other governments are paying attention and follow suit.

peace

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Guess who gets put back at the top of the list for the King of the North (Gog of Magog)!!

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    While I am all for free speech,

You can't be for free speech and freedom of religion and turn around and think they should be banned.

http://www.144000.110mb.com/trinity/index-7.html#34

• peacedog
    peacedog

>> You can't be for free speech and freedom of religion and turn around and think they should be banned.

Generally speaking I am a proponent of free speech; however, I consider the WT$ to be a hate group and a dangerous cult, so yes, for those reasons I think the group should be banned.

Freedoms can extend only so far...

I didn't say anything about religion.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Ban doesn't work but education does. Problem with educating people is that how do you go about warning people of dangers of cults? It's not that Russian Orthodox church is any better but at this point their flock can still have their opinions about the leaders or they can question some of the teachings.

This will make Russian jws think of gog of magog surrounding them and that the end is getting so much closer and that they will have to work harder at getting people saved :) Bans encourage cults to grow especially cults like wts who don't appear to be dangerous and who act quite normal until they are examined carefully. Why couldn't they have banned wts in US in the 1918 and with locked up Rutherford the world would have been better off and the cult long forgotten.

• dissed
    dissed

diamondiz

Didn't they lock up Rutherford then? I seem to remember he cleaned clothes in prison and wrote Mein Kompf.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thank you for these news!

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    Freedoms can extend only so far...
    I didn't say anything about religion.

Freedom of speech and religion can't be separated here. You can't muzzle them and claim you respect their right to be a religion. Not in this country, not with our Bill of Rights. Those who ban or advocate that are no better in the long run.

http://144000.110mb.com/trinity/index-7.html#35

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit