The guy that claimed he was going to bring down the WTBTS

by Scarred for life 66 Replies latest jw friends

• cattails
    cattails
    Another corporation will rise to "service" that market.

This may be true, but people will get more savvy about this type of thing.

It's like the pyramid schemes of selling anything from fire alarms, to water filtration systems, books, herbs, etc.

People get burnt and learn to be cautious. But religion has a big pull and even after the fall of so many televangelists there's still thousands upon thousands that follow them.

Similarly with people in end-of-time cults, but the vast majority is already weary of these and more so if a group like the JW's headquarters, WTS goes down.

• ruruj
    ruruj

So, how is Bonafide today?

• oppostate
    oppostate
    So, how is Bonafide today?

So, how is the bOrganization today?

Has the Org we knew from years past been thrown down and a new one risen out of the ashes like a Phoenix bird?

With all the changes and the celeb GB it doesn't seem like the bOrganization that was in WT vogue when BonaFide said he'd bring it down within 12 months.

• JWCart1975
    JWCart1975

JWs are better off now than they have ever been!  I do all the talking, they sit back and stare in to space, it's a lonely job I have.  My caregivers don't have to talk in Field Service anymore like you did ten years ago. Caretakers no longer need to use their brains by studying Old Light, that's in the Past now!   Past writings will be removed one book at a time in each Kingdom Halls so nobody notices, doubt they would notice if all the books were taken out since their not in to reading anymore.  My future as a JWcart look's bleak now that you mention it, it's only time until New Light changes my function in to something else, the smelting yard is used to guilt me to sit in the Sun all day without a break.

When you were a JW, you probably had to read all those heavy books like "Babylon the Great has Fallen, God's Kingdom of A Thousand Years, Revelation and a plethora of many more.   JWs are better off now because they don't have to think about things, all decisions are coming down from the GB 3.00 applet.  The next Generation of JW technology will have some amazing breakthroughs,  soon we will have drones delivering magazines and robots attending the Kingdom Hall as the need for physical JWs doing work is phased out, contributions will be expected, properties will get sold and the Governing Body will have obtained godhood by uploading their brains to the Watchtower's Collective Central Intelligence.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    OHH Aunt Connie--:) you have the gift of satire
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I have to say; it has been a while since some young and eager idealist came here making that claim.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    cattails and others of this forum, I know him. He wants to remain anonymous. Talking about him will not be in his best interest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit