New Light: Don't hold hands during prayers

by RR 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Makes me appreciate Simon even more.

I can sit in front of my computer buck naked and Simon doesn't care.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Brothers and sisters, I have applied this to Apollos and myself for your sake. You should learn from us not to go beyond what is written in Scripture. Then you won't arrogantly place one of us in opposition to the other. - 1 Corinthians 4:6

Can someone please explain how the Publishing company justifies this? Beards, Blow Jobs, now Handholding? Jesus Christ.

• dinah
    dinah

Padre, the writer's are prolly pervs...................just sayin'. They are waaaaay too preoccupied with sex.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Padre, the writer's are prolly pervs...................just sayin'. They are waaaaay too preoccupied with sex.

I would love to stay and discuss this futher, but I'm limited to only 10 posts per day, and I've wasted one on this response.

• dinah
    dinah

I just cannot imagine having my life micro-managed like that.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I just cannot imagine having my life micro-managed like that.

Exactly. Deciding which liberals to berate with my 10 posts... Wait. You weren't talking about me were you?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It does not say that married couples can not, or should not, hold hands during a prayer. Read it carefully....

Some marriage mates might discreetly hold hands, but if they embraced each other during public prayer, those.......

They are only banning snogging during the prayer

• dinah
    dinah
    Exactly. Deciding which liberals to berate with my 10 posts... Wait. You weren't talking about me were you?

Nope.

Just be a moderate like me. You get pissed off twice as much. Ahhhhh, life is grand.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"They are only banning snogging during the prayer"

Oh OK, so no foreplay during prayer at the hall...that seems reasonable

• Lieu
    Lieu

They're telling people not to do it without telling people not to do it .... classic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit