New Light: Don't hold hands during prayers

by RR 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

This is simply another way to show and emphasize THEIR AUTHORITY on rank & file!

• RR
    RR

So is the Society going to change all the publications with people handing hands while they pray?

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

So.......this might DISTRACT some..? Those who dont share our..BELIEFS..?

Since when did this become one of their beliefs ? What scripture are they basing it on ?

What about all the other beliefs they have that people dont share ......NO BLOOD, NO HOLIDAYS / BIRTHDAYS, NO POLITCAL INVOLVEMENT...etc, etc.? All of these things make them look bad ! There is no discretion whatsoever attatched to these ' beliefs '.

So these same members of the public can come to the Kingdom Hall to listen to, and observe a group of shiny faced people, including children, listening to talks on oral sex and masturbation but as long as they don't see people embrace while the prayer is being said, then they . . . wont be....stumbled.

Glad I cleared that up for myself...!

• dinah
    dinah

Anybody wanna go to the WT study with me and make out during the prayer?

Even after you get through all the hoops and get married, you STILL can't hold hands? Jesus wept.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well you know since married people are the only ones having sex *wink wink* seeing them hold hand and *gasp* kissing only leads to thoughts of the other stuff that they do and oops the whole hall is stumbled.

• dinah
    dinah

Maybe they'll just outlaw sex and marriage and then no little children will have to grow up at the Kingdumb Hall. Score!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe they should have women on one side and men on the other. No mixing allowed during the meeting.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I've never seen a group of people so intent on destroying each other, bringing each other down, and making every other person feel like crap!!

• donny
    donny

And people still think this is God's one true organization! What the issue is here is the Governing Body is definitely not getting laid enough! Sheesh!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Seriously, what is the matter with these people?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit