What exactly are JWs unique in?

by isaacaustin 105 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Deputy Dog I sent you a pm

• wobble
    wobble

As I said above,the Christadelphians teach today much as Witnesses teach, the "delphs" did so in 1919, it has taken the Wits this long to slide up beside them, so if todays JW "Truth" is O.K ,then why would Jesus choose the Bible Students under Rutherford over the delphs ?

The BS under Da Judge must have been teaching something that Jesus new to be truth,so would be true today,and different from other groups,a unique teaching,still current otherwise why choose them ?

J W APOLOGISTS PLEASE SHOW US WHAT IT WAS !

If this cannot be done the GB/FDS are just 9 lying old farts.

Love

Wobble

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks Wobble....you picked up right where I was about to. LOL Great minds think alike.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

remaining calm when under persecution and when being lied about.

Having lies said about them ALL the time.

Being accused of things they havent done.

I'll stop there for now.....

Yes, best you stop as you are digging yourself a deep hole. JWs are not unique in having lies told about them. I have been in many studies where the JW would lie about Catholics, Methodists, Baptists and many other groups. I would ask for further details and eventually find out the story was entirely made up. Furthermore, it is a rare study in which a JW does not blatantly lie about one topic or another, making up things wholesale. It is little wonder they know they will not be admitted into heaven. No liars are permitted there.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Kurt, those highlighted points she made are simply outrageous

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL JWs do not actually stay calm under what they see as lies and accusations against them anyway- they get all worked up and self-righteous.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac you have a PM

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

k thanx

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

C T Russell is quoted as saying that he did not claim to have new truths, but to "bring together scattered fragments of truth" from various denominations. a sort of pick n mix theology...

BTW What other religion brings its followers to a football ground for an all day meeting ,that is either really hot or chilly, and provides no refreshment at all even to buy! -

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Deputy, I snet you some too. I am not sure If I got the one you are referring to here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit