JanesyHull

by jookbeard 128 Replies latest jw friends

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

You know, Lilith appeared here with her fbombs. That was really worthy of respect. Tell me about respect now Jook.

Jansey

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Another post to read the thread..

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

thanks Lillith, great we think it's a boy, and isn't wonderful to know that I will never have the worry of potentially ending any of their live's adhering to a man made rule/lie?

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Club Janesy Said: don't even try to match wits with me.... Hammer Head

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION ALREADY

your making yourself look like a dumbass!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

she did not come here with bombs she came with love because she loves her kids and family, a lesson you and the millions of Dubs should pay attention to, I can hit you with far worse bombs if you want? we love life the WTS doesn't, I wouldn't even wipe my ass with your God Jehovah!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I ain't asking for respect!- just an answer........... well? we are waiting......... the end must be here soon...........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lillith..

The Troll is playing with you..LOL!!

Good work on your Smileys..

• brinjen
    brinjen

Just to repeat, JD's post from page 2...

The May 22, 1994 issue of Awake! featured a cover story entitled Youths Who Put God First. I count over twenty children on the front cover that ostensibly have died.

BabaYaga from the same page...

Here you go, a PDF of the explanatory letter posted by the United Nations themselves, verifying the Watchtower involvement is valid.
    http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf
    Please note the URL: www.UN.org. Yes, this is the official United Nations website.

We're up to page 5 now and JanseyHull has conveniently switched the topic over to people using four letter words... wow... you really are a JW!

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Yeah, congratulations jook.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I am learning from the best

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit