JanesyHull

by jookbeard 128 Replies latest jw friends

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

still do not see your connection with these murderded children and their "ostensible" pictures???

can we move on to something else or do you want to beat this horse even further???

Jansey

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Outlaw, you really should try to be a commedian professionally. You might make some real money and then you can move out of your momma's basement and perhaps become a productive member of society.

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I just want you to answer honestly is it good that your leaders promote the murder of defenceless innocent young children, is it good?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

.....and Jeannie, unless you have something to add, please go back to picking your bellybutton

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

just answer the question J, the WTS promotes the murder of young children, you may think it is flogging a dead horse, what about those who have had to watch a baby die an agonizing slow death?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Jook, Please give me proof that MURDER was promoted. Otherwise, we need another topic.

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

actively enforcing the non administrating of blood on babies/toddlers who cannot make that decision, under pressure from Elders on Hospital Liaison Committee's to adhere to the WTS policy, call me old fashioned I call it murder, what do you call it?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

May I?

Here you go, a PDF of the explanatory letter posted by the United Nations themselves, verifying the Watchtower involvement is valid.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

Please note the URL: www.UN.org. Yes, this is the official United Nations website.

Print out this letter, take it to your board of elders, and ask them to explain it for you.

Love,
    Baba.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Kid with a computer come to poke a stick in the anthill. There is absolutely no way to share anything with this person, their mind is completely closed.

In fact...

Evil Force... is that you?

J

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Jook , No elder would have "actively enforced the non-administrating of blood" that would require a parent or guardians consent. Please note specific instances for all to see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit