JanesyHull

by jookbeard 128 Replies latest jw friends

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Sorry for my ignorance, Im a babe to all this, but why was it part of the UN to start with? I assume other religions are? If so, then it was just 'normal' for JWs to be also? I am trying to understand the topic as best I can lol. What purpose would it serve being part of the UN? And then subsequently not being part of it?

• wobble
    wobble

WTL,

It is a big issue because they wrote that the UN is a political beast of Revelation,something JW's should have nothing to do with.

They then lied about their reason for association,and instructed Elders in how to lie about it,all this is in the archive on this site.

The WTBS are liards,as Paul says "What fellowship does truth have with lies ?"

Perhaps Janseyhull could tell us more to show we are wrong about this, or will she just call us all "Bitter opposers" ? and say no more ?

Love

Wobble

• wobble
    wobble

WTL,

My post does not seem to be showing, so I will repeat what I wrote and hope it does not come up twice.

I said it is a big issue because for years the WT identified the UN as one of the beasts of Revelation, something JW's should have nothing to do with,

and then they join with the commitment to support.

They then left, but lied about why they had left, and why they had joined. They also instructed Elders how to lie about the issue.

All this is on the archive here on this site, please use the search facility.

Perhaps JanseyHull could tell us where we are wrong about this, or will she say we are just "Bitter opposers" and make no defense.

Paul wrote and asked "What fellowship does truth have with lies ?" The WTBS are liars. Christians are not.

Love

Wobble

ps my first post is now showing, but I don't mind saying it many times, the WBTS/GB and Writing Dept. are liars

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Thankyou Wobble :) I hear witnesses often talking about the UN getting 'their teeth'.....I assume to attack 'false religion'....? For a baptised witness I sure dont know much. Makes me feel very guilty. Maybe its because Ive been fading for many years now. True what they say: use it or lose it (knowledge)

• brinjen
    brinjen

No need to feel guilty wantstoleave. Most JW's don't know anything about the WTBTS's association with the UN. They hushed it over pretty good... seems to be much more well known in the apostate world.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

this freak janseyhull looks like anothe rtroll here to start a fire. Ignore....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm off to work now folks so hope Janesy can have a chat with you all

• wobble
    wobble

I think you are dead right Isaacausten, she could even be part of the group who posted as Reniaa, notice the same bad spelling etc. as well as the same "will not answer a straight question" attitude.

Troll indeed.

Love

Wobble

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I always wonder why? What do they get out of it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit