JanesyHull

by jookbeard 128 Replies latest jw friends

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

.....and brinjen......I hope that is not your real picture.

Jansey

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Still no real answer?????????

Do you really expect one?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

lilith , you have plenty of profanities. Did the WTBS or the Holy Spitit supply you with those????

Jansey

• watson
  • Lillith26
    Lillith26
    Did the WTBS or the Holy Spitit supply you with those????

Just answer the question TROLL

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Still no real answer?????????

Do you really expect one?

Not really- I doubt this Dub is even capable of indepenant thought

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

what was the question....sorry bitch???

Jansey

• White Dove
    White Dove

Woah! One of the proud and few, a Jehovah's Witness is really not acting Christ-like. I think this person didn't attend a recent Sunday meeting about Jesus. I dare you, Jansey, to go into your Kingdom Hall and talk like that. Call a sister bitch and insult lots of people. Go on, do it. I dare you. What are you doing here, anyway? Don't you know that if you are caught here you will be dragged into the back room and given 40 strokes less one with a Watchtower by three elders? Why are you breaking the rules and not acting like a Witness outside of the hall like you have been counseled to for many years? Why are you acting worse than a worldly person by being one way at the hall (would they really allow you to be any other way?) and another on a discussion board? You think you are so brave coming here evading questions and insulting people, don't you?

Answer these questions:

1. What do you think about the WTS's secret involvement with the U.N and subsequent dissolusion of the association when it came out in a newspaper?

2. What do you think about JW parents withholding essential life-saving treatment from their children and letting them die all because a publishing company said to?

The HLC is there to make sure you don't take blood and to make sure you take expanders instead, and if you take blood, they will turn you in for it. They can see your medical records enough to find out if patients are JW's. Tell them to go away and see how long it takes for a JC to be formed in your honor.

• White Dove
    White Dove

One more thing: I think Bringen is beautiful. Why are you attacking someone's appearance in a photo, anyway? What does an avatar have to do with this thread? Are you an adult?

• lilybird
    lilybird

This person whoever they are can't be taken seriously. They are just trying to have fun at everyone else's expense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit