JanesyHull

by jookbeard 128 Replies latest jw friends

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

who was your loved one. and what happened? I really want to know.

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not me personally, but there are countless case's on the TV news etc?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

countless? come on , give me real numbers jook

Jansy

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'll Pm you at the later date, a W/T some years ago had a front page feature of pictures of little kids who had died from their murdering parents who had forced the blood ban on their own children, real Christ like isn't it?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

who claimed these were actual pictures of these children? really where do you get your info?

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Er from the writing committee from the Bethel , new York, there is an active underground movement that leaks info, you think it's good that these young innocent kids were murdered then?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Oh..... the underground. that makes it a fact then? Please give me some facts.....seriously.

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well how do we get access to the various secret manuals that the WTS have that you Dubs aren't allowed to read The Elders manual, The Pioneer School Manual? they must be being leaked from somewhere?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

I have everyone of those "secret" manuals. Please tell me the page numbers you are referring too.

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I had them as well, it's not a big deal, but seriously what do you think of the major scales that have rocked the WTS in recent years? seriously or is it all made up and in the vivid imagination of us Apostates, after all the WTS could never have been affiliated to the UN? a lie? have you got the Branch Procedure manual?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit