JanesyHull

by jookbeard 128 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Why is my posting of a letter from the United Nations being ignored? Furthermore, the exact date of the Awake in question has been given, Jansey claims to "have them all", but yet this is being ignored, also?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

J you are lying and you know you are, what possible help could HLC idiot elders be at the death bed of a dying baby? c'mom! J read that Awake FFS TD already posted it , and stop lying!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, think I've seen that self portrait of you before. find anything yet?
    Jansey

I`m Impressed..

You would have had to pull your Head out of your Ass..

To read my post..

Did it Hurt?..

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Jook, Getting a little hot are we? You already said yu had no family or friends in this situation, so why do you even act like you would accept help from HLC? Probably would stay as far away from you as possible anyway.

Jansey

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Jansey- I cant help but notice you are avoiding answering the questions regarding these children.... It's quite simple really- do you have children?, just put their picture on the cover and re-read the issue of the 1994 Awake... still agree with it??

The practise of murder by refusing blood for children is not PREMOTED on paper, but is CONDONED by the WTBTS and DFing is their way of promoting it- do it and let the children die still in JoHo's love, or dont by helping them to live and get DF and Joho will hate you and your child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry- but Fuck JoHo- Fuck the WTBTS- I LOVE MY CHILDREN and I am totally DISGUSTED your lack of concern for the lives of these children!

Now just answer the question!!!!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

hypothetical question J , but have you reed that Awake yet? what do you think of those young kids?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Lillith ,that is a wonderful reply I have 2 kids and 1 due in January, thank goodness I never have to put them through that, J read and listen to Lillith's fine words

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lillith26..

Don`t take this fool seriously..

The Troll is here to piss a few people off..

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Wow lilith, you have a foul mouth. Do you talk that way in front of your children that you love so much?

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

J dont be patronising that 's rude and disrespectful, your loving WTS promote this we dont! apologise please, if you want to hear some foul language about Jerkhoobah and the G/B and the WTS I can have a good go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit