JanesyHull

by jookbeard 128 Replies latest jw friends

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Please, describe to me this affiliation with the UN. What did it really involve? and all these scandals? Besides these websites where do I find the real Facts?

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Mr Google is your friend J, search away, and considering the WTS classifies the UN as the Great Harlot in revelation it would be bizarre to engage in a relationship with it dont you think, what would Jerkhoobah have thought? the home page of this forum has a link of the very scandal, dont be shy, sadly J your loving WTS is unlikely to lead you anywhere fruitful in you r research because they are prone to lying

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

I am so lost w/out your direction. This close tie with the UN must have been a real scandal huh?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well yes great isn't it what would your angry destructive evil God Yahweh have thought?

• TD
    TD

I hope this wasn't a private conversation:

who was your loved one. and what happened? I really want to know.
    who claimed these were actual pictures of these children? really where do you get your info?

The May 22, 1994 issue of Awake! featured a cover story entitled Youths Who Put God First. I count over twenty children on the front cover that ostensibly have died.

The feature story in this magazine stated:

"In former times thousands of youths died for putting God first. They are still doing it, only today the drama is played out in hospitals and courtrooms with blood transfusion the issue."

I trust I don't have to explain what the antecedent to "They" would be in the captioned sentence above.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

certainly not TD, Janesy care to answer? get your Bound Volume's out J and be prepared to see murdered young innocent kids

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Have them all. Please be specific. What is this UN affiliation exactly? I have worked on UN HQ's. Does that make me an affiliate?

Jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

no, I said search away ,and answer the question about the murder of those young kids in that 1994 Awake,

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Have them all. Please be specific. What is this UN affiliation exactly? I have worked on UN HQ's. Does that make me an affiliate?
    Jansey

That would mean your intelligent enough to get on the UN Website..

And..

Find your own answers,all by your Lazy Ass self..

• jeanniebeanz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit