Flouride and Chlorine in our drinking water is poisoning us to death?

by Witness 007 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

American dental association now reccomends due to health problems children under 12 not drink tap water with flouride!!!! Even though since the 1950's we were told Flouride ONLY helps "young teeth." It is chemical waste made from smoke staks while chlorine was a chemical weapon which was found also to clean water. Even tiny amounts are said to damage lungs, kidneys and cause birth defects etc.

Were we really ment to drink these toxic chemicals in our water? Why have cancer rates risen in 2009 to 1 out of 2 people? Any comments?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Flouride and Chlorine in our drinking water is poisoning us to death?

Probably not as much as politics is.

Farkel

• cliff
    cliff

Any comments?

Yes, that is a silly an ill informed post, not even worthy of a detailed rebuttal.

Water is a chemical ....

• villabolo
    villabolo

There are water filters that will filter out chlorine and flouride. I would recommend a serious over the counter filter with 10 inch cartridges-they are not that expensive. I would recommend a basic KDF/carbon cartridge. You would need a two cartridge filter if you want the flouride filter as well. Those flouride cartridges cost a bit more but the whole system is well worth it There are also shower filters that absorb the chlorine in the water. Most people don't realize it but in a hot shower they breath in chlorine vapors as well as the water vapor.

While I agree that the use flouride is unjustified, we do need chlorine in our water system to prevent worse problems from occuring. That doesn't mean we have to drink it or bathe in it however.

villabolo

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe the chemicals will kill us.

But at least we will have a nice, clean, bright smile when we are laying in the casket.

Rub a Dub

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Stop the industrial use of Dihydrogen Oxide

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Todays Newspaper mentions how chlorine in pools causes lung problems....people used to just drink fresh water....I found not drinking tap water and trying it only in emergencies.....taste like a mouthful of swimming pool water, just hate that taste! Who needs cordial fruit flavours when you can enjoy that fresh Chlorine flavour!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I drink a lot of water, maybe that is what is wrong with me.LOL LOL

May be Toxic Chemicals are Poisoning me. I will die with a clean breath. LOL LOL

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

thats conspiracy nonsense ... tinfoil hat time?

• sir82
    sir82
    Why have cancer rates risen in 2009 to 1 out of 2 people?

Wow! 3.5 billion people have cancer!

Have you alerted the CDC?

Yes, I by far prefer the taste and health benefits of bacteria and parasites in my water....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit