American dental association now reccomends due to health problems children under 12 not drink tap water with flouride!!!! Even though since the 1950's we were told Flouride ONLY helps "young teeth." It is chemical waste made from smoke staks while chlorine was a chemical weapon which was found also to clean water. Even tiny amounts are said to damage lungs, kidneys and cause birth defects etc.
Were we really ment to drink these toxic chemicals in our water? Why have cancer rates risen in 2009 to 1 out of 2 people? Any comments?