Flouride and Chlorine in our drinking water is poisoning us to death?

by Witness 007 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

freydo -- I have a co-worker who purchased every film and gives me the Cliff Notes' summary.

• freydo
    freydo

Good I guess you mean that you track the MSM on your own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wte8wQbvZ1I&NR=1

• freydo
    freydo

The Fluoride Debate Heats Up and Finally Gets Some Media Attention

By Dr. Mercola

An Inconvenient Tooth, a documentary by Guy Wagner about fluoride, premiered at City Hall in Portland, Oregon on September 6, 2012, the same day a public hearing was held before the five-member City Council about whether or not the city should fluoridate its water supplies.

As reported by The New York Times: 1

"Mayor Sam Adams, who backs the fluoridation plan and has one of five votes on the Council, comes firmly down on the side that says Portland must address dental care for everyone if its progressive goals and self-image are valid.

'It's about health equity, it's about social justice,' he said in an interview. 'Fluoride is a means to an end,' he added. 'I hope that folks, whether they agree with me or not, understand that my intentions are to help those Portlanders that have no voice in this process.'

Some opponents of fluoridation have lobbed that kind of reasoning right back into the laps of the commissioners.

'I don't appreciate you trying to alleviate your white guilt by putting toxins in our water,' Frances Quaempts-Miller, who described herself as mixed black and Muscogee Indian, said in testifying at the public hearing before the all-white Council of four men and one woman.

Who is empowered to make the choice for Portland has become part of the debate as well. Fluoridation efforts have failed at the ballot box here, most recently in 1980.

And two other members of the City Council, in addition to Mr. Adams, who is not seeking re-election in November, said even before public testimony was taken that they planned to vote for the plan – making a majority – when it goes before them..."

A Case of "Big Brother Knows Best"?

The undemocratic process adopted by the council received nationwide media coverage, and for good reason........."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/25/oregon-water-fluoridation.aspx?e_cid=20120925_DNL_art_1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit