Flouride and Chlorine in our drinking water is poisoning us to death?

by Witness 007 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I see no connection Doe, what the heck are you getting at? And is this really the thread for it?

Oh come now! It's obvious what I'm getting at. Impeaching the credibility of a witness by offering evidence of prior inconsistent statements.

• John Doe
  • beksbks
    beksbks

You haven't offered any evidence dork.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    You haven't offered any evidence dork.

You're all the evidence I need doll.

• oldflame
    oldflame

thats conspiracy nonsense ... tinfoil hat time?

And your wrong ! It is a fact that both of those chemicals mentioned do cause cancer and a lot of it. Do your research, I have........................

• beksbks
    beksbks

You're all the evidence I need doll

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    This idea that's it's just A ok to consume a small amount of a poison is rather absurd.

Not at all. Many chemicals present in natural foods ARE poisons if taken in large quantities. Small quantities of these chemicals are not only SAFE, but REQUIRED for healthy life. Not all chemicals "build up" over time. Yes, some do (heavy metals) but most do not.

• freydo
    freydo

SKOGAR, Iceland (AP) - In Europe, the volcanic ash danger travels at high altitudes, but for Iceland's farmers the problem is very much on the ground. Farmers across the region where the volcano erupted this week under the Eyjafjallajokull glacier have been scrambling to protect their herds from inhaling or ingesting the ash, which can cause internal bleeding, long-term bone damage and teeth loss.

"The risk is of fluoride poisoning if they breathe or eat too much," Hilmarsdottir said through a white protective mask.

The fluoride in the ash creates acid in the animals' stomachs, corroding the intestines and causing hemorrhages. It also binds with calcium in the blood stream, and after heavy exposure over a period of days makes bones frail, even causing teeth to crumble.

"The best we can do is put them in the barn, block all the windows and bring them clean food and water as long as the earth is contaminated," said Hilmarsdottir.

The volcanic ash, which has spread over Europe......................."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9F5LODO0&show_article=1#email_sub

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

freydo -- Alex Jones released his new film yesterday. Have you seen it? It's called, 'Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA'.

• freydo
    freydo

No, I haven't been following Alex lately - only the MSM - that reports the truth from the government.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit